My 6 year old punched/hit someone at school today b/c......

This is why we need a wall...

At any age, I'd say that being "pantsed" is a good enough reason to lay someone out.

If not, he risked being the pantsed kid, and other kids would try.

I'd take my son to an ice-cream store and have a good talk about the complexities of life.

Fucking good job you didnt go my schools then, that would have ended up with a lot of you being a lot less pussified and in touch with the real world, and what happens as an adult if you try and humiliate someone.

No wonder America has so many fucking serial killers, you think humiliating people is acceptable as it is "fun"
What are you even talking about?

What are you even talking about?

You think its ok to humiliate kids, and push them around, what about the kid who doesnt want to retaliate when he is a child.......as he isnt big enough or brave enough...but you and your friends think its "funny" and part of "growing up"

If you cant connect thge dots, i can give them numbers and give you a pencil

You think its ok to humiliate kids, and push them around, what about the kid who doesnt want to retaliate when he is a child.......as he isnt big enough or brave enough...but you and your friends think its "funny" and part of "growing up"

If you cant connect thge dots, i can give them numbers and give you a pencil
I didn't say it was ok to humiliate kids. I said it's what boys did.

How big is his cock?

This plays a role in how to react.

Joking. Good for him for hitting the kid. Who gives a fuck that he got in trouble, teachers dont know shit about right and wrong. They probably gave someone shit for calling a girl a girl that day, too.

I didn't say it was ok to humiliate kids. I said it's what boys did.

It isnt though, and if it is where you live, then it is going to cause problems when these kids are older.......

It isnt though, and if it is where you live, then it is going to cause problems when these kids are older.......
I'm older now and we only push handicap people so we all turned out fine. No need to sweat it.

Your kid did the right thing. Perverts who pull down other people's pants deserve a beating.

I also think the tattle tell girl who told on them is the worst of the group. This was a situation between 2 @ 6 year old boys. They took care of it playground justice style and moved on with their recess. No need for someone who wasn't even involved to go tell on them. Mind your own business girl. ;)

I mean obviously if someone is getting picked on and he/she doesn't stand up for themselves then I think someone should inform a teacher. But in an isolated case where a kid played a "prank" and another kid smacked him for it.......it's been handled between the 2 kids involved and isn't likely to happen again given the circumstances and retaliation.

It just makes me chuckle the stuff parents have to deal with. It's really a non issue to me unless it becomes a habit for him to get picked on or for him to be hitting people for every little thing done to him.

Getting pants is part of being a kid unless it’s repeatedly happening I think he overreacted.
Getting pants is a part of being a nerd...or a gay male who hasn't come out yet.

You're son did the right thing. Punch the first one, the others will not repeat. They will also check him off the list for other rituals that nerds and closeted gay men do to each other in public.

Getting pants is a part of being a nerd...or a gay male who hasn't come out yet.

You're son did the right thing. Punch the first one, the others will not repeat. They will also check him off the list for other rituals that nerds and closeted gay men do to each other in public.

I’m a gay nerd?!

<JerryWWF>

Sorry, closeted gay nerd.

Proud. I assume it wasn't a friend? The only people you should be doing that to our friends anyone else doing that is just an ass hole.

Getting pants is part of being a kid unless it’s repeatedly happening I think he overreacted.

No it's not. Doesn't listen to this guy, he was likely bullied as a kid ^

Fuck that other kid. Be proud. Dont teach him to pin like a judo match teach him that depants=pride rules or if you're in the uk 'open guard rules'

I’m a gay nerd?!

<JerryWWF>

Sorry, closeted gay nerd.
I didn't say you were either. I'm assuming now that you went around pulling other guy's pants down? If so, yes and yes.

No it's not. Doesn't listen to this guy, he was likely bullied as a kid ^
LOL. Wait - so because I didn't let a bunch of guys convince me that it "a part of growing up to pull each other's pants down in public" I was bullied? Quite the opposite. No way in hell ANY of my friends would have participated or tolerated this kind of shenanigans. Add to the list guys who pop each other with wet towels. Gay, if you're initiated it - nerd if you tolerated it.

I’m surprised you were even notified. A 6 year old is unlikely to do any damage with a punch and he had just had his pants pulled down, of course he was likely going to assault the pants puller.

The boy that pulled them down should have been told “and that’s why you should keep your hands to yourself” and the entire case
dismissed.

Back