My 6 year old punched/hit someone at school today b/c......

I also think the tattle tell girl who told on them is the worst of the group. This was a situation between 2 @ 6 year old boys. They took care of it playground justice style and moved on with their recess. No need for someone who wasn't even involved to go tell on them. Mind your own business girl. ;)

I mean obviously if someone is getting picked on and he/she doesn't stand up for themselves then I think someone should inform a teacher. But in an isolated case where a kid played a "prank" and another kid smacked him for it.......it's been handled between the 2 kids involved and isn't likely to happen again given the circumstances and retaliation.

It just makes me chuckle the stuff parents have to deal with. It's really a non issue to me unless it becomes a habit for him to get picked on or for him to be hitting people for every little thing done to him.

The staff must not have much to deal with. I work at likely the largest after school care in my country. 350+ kids. You think I’m going to waste time disciplining a six year old after one strike thrown by a kinder in retaliation to getting pantsed? Hell no. That’s a self contained lesson right there (put your hands on others or their property without their permission and expect them to do the same to you).

Can't be giving little kids elastic pants for that exact reason.

Start saving money and researching the local area's top criminal defense lawyer.

Teach him to takedown and submit his depantsers next time. Make them quit.

Did he pull his pants up first and then whack him or do it pants down? Second one would be pretty badarse I reckon.

Did he pull his pants up first and then whack him or do it pants down? Second one would be pretty badarse I reckon.
Like the Jennifer Lawrence fully nude shower fight against her would be rapist in Red Sparrow?

Pat the kid on the back and reward him with his first beer.

I’m surprised you were even notified. A 6 year old is unlikely to do any damage with a punch and he had just had his pants pulled down, of course he was likely going to assault the pants puller.

The boy that pulled them down should have been told “and that’s why you should keep your hands to yourself” and the entire case
dismissed.
It’s bc a girl tattle tell on them.

Well, it means your son is a nerd

Cool kids dont get picked on

So yeah you should be a little upset with him

It's not even about being "cool" it's about standing up for yourself. My dad always loved when I kicked the shit out of a bully.

I remember punching one of my friends in the face, while in the bus line while in Kindergarten or First Grade. I don't even think I had a reason to do it, I just did. I remember him crying and getting a black eye after, and for whatever reason I didn't get in trouble at school

It wasn't until days later that his mom saw my aunt, who worked at a local grocery store and told her what happened that my parents found out and then I got in trouble. Funny we were friends through HS even after that.

Modern society with pussy attitude is paradise for bullies.
Kid should learn that violence isn't evil, just mandatory tool to use. Sometimes living isn't possible without it, especially as a kid between kids.

LOL. Wait - so because I didn't let a bunch of guys convince me that it "a part of growing up to pull each other's pants down in public" I was bullied? Quite the opposite. No way in hell ANY of my friends would have participated or tolerated this kind of shenanigans. Add to the list guys who pop each other with wet towels. Gay, if you're initiated it - nerd if you tolerated it.

He was talking about me, I’m honestly starting to think you are the closet gay. You are showing all the classic signs of a closet gay man.

If his parents complain that their kid got punched in the face, say your kid got sexually assaulted

He was talking about me, I’m honestly starting to think you are the closet gay. You are showing all the classic signs of a closet gay man.
Nah. You don't think that.

Was it a jab or an uppercut?

If they're not buddies, fair enough, but if it was just kids goofing around your kid needs a sense of humor.

Back