My ability to give likes is gone

Kandyland

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just wondering why. I thought it was a site wide issue. But it seems to be just me.

If it was a mod that took my ability away and me only the mod needs to let me know why. If it's a mistake then thats fine. If it a small amount of posters to help the site run I guess that makes sense also.

In other words, I'm confused why I don't have "like" option.

Just wondering why. I thought it was a site wide issue. But it seems to be just me.

If it was a mod that took my ability away and me only the mod needs to let me know why. If it's a mistake then thats fine. If it a small amount of posters to help the site run I guess that makes sense also.

In other words, I'm confused why I don't have "like" option.
It’s not just you.
The “cap” on likes is a new site-wide policy.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-2020-likepocalypse.4110696/

But why can’t you give likes in your own thread?

Does anybody know why I cannot create any threads?

I realise likes have been removed and think that may even be a good thing.
But I had been given several ranks before likes were removed and am now back to white belt and unallowed to create threads.

Is there any workaround? As it seems it would now be impossible for me to earn thread creation privelage

Does anybody know why I cannot create any threads?

I realise likes have been removed and think that may even be a good thing.
But I had been given several ranks before likes were removed and am now back to white belt and unallowed to create threads.

Is there any workaround? As it seems it would now be impossible for me to earn thread creation privelage
Hey bud. These are two unrelated issues.

We recently had dropped a previous requirement in place which makes it only possible to create a thread if you have 150 posts. That requirement was restored very recently. As a result you’ll need a few more posts before making threads again.

The good news, your accounts not broken, and a few more posts and you’ll be good to go with the thread making again.

So do we get a set number of likes we can use each week? I don’t understand.

Strange. On some pages I have the ability to 'Like' something, and on others I don't. I've not hit my cap for the day either.

I've noticed you can't like posts that are before a certain date so that might have something to do with it .

Back