My anti capitalism friend just started a business

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My anti capitalism friend, who posts almost daily about how capitalism is ruining the world, just started a vegan cooking business and I really want to roast him on the Facebook post he made. I don't think he'd take it well so trying to refrain but damn I just really wanna be like "thought you didnt like capitalism? welp welcome to the ranks brother" ...

Do it, bro code demands it. bust then balls.

1) Why would you associate yourself with someone "anti-capitalist"?

mister-gotcha-4-9faefa-1.jpg

He'd probably tell you that he's going to use ethical business practices and that he isn't opposed to all capitalism. He just wants businesses to be more heavily regulated.

That's just my guess.

Edit: shit he might even throw some more anti-capitalist stuff at you about how his unprofitable, but super ethical business should be subsidized because they're saving the environment with their organic veganism.

Last edited:
Great time to start a food business

You're friends with a vegan?!

I dated a vegan once, although when I cooked food for her I just told her it was vegan. The rice was actually cooked in chicken broth, vegetables were actually sauteed in butter, etc. etc.

At least she didn't force it on her kids, I give her props for that.

Perfect time to start a new business, I foresee great success ahead

My anti capitalism friend, who posts almost daily about how capitalism is ruining the world, just started a vegan cooking business and I really want to roast him on the Facebook post he made. I don't think he'd take it well so trying to refrain but damn I just really wanna be like "thought you didnt like capitalism? welp welcome to the ranks brother" ...
tell him he should either redistribute all the profit with the people he makes or admit he is a commie cocksucker that is full of shit

I dated a vegan once, although when I cooked food for her I just told her it was vegan. The rice was actually cooked in chicken broth, vegetables were actually sauteed in butter, etc. etc.

At least she didn't force it on her kids, I give her props for that.

Dude, this is disgusting behavior. If someone has dietary restrictions, whether you think it is "bullshit" or whatever, you respect them.

What the fuck made you think it was okay to sneak animal products into a vegan's food?

People like you are while I almost never eat out anymore. Fucking cunts who think it's funny to "trick" vegans into eating animal products. Fucking scum.

This would be like a gay guy opening up a Muslim museum. Holy moly.

And of course he wouldn't take it well. 99% of Vegans are liberals and liberals are over sensitive pussies and hypocrites.

I think the OP's case is a bit more like someone constantly complaining about police being horrible and then becoming a police officer. Everyone "participates in society" - not everyone does something that is a direct affront to their oft stated values. One is a "yeah, I guess I'm stuck participating to some extent" - the other is "while it's in no way mandatory to participate in this particular act that I constantly tell you I hate, I'm going to go ahead and do it anyway."

This would be like a gay guy opening up a Muslim museum. Holy moly.

And of course he wouldn't take it well. 99% of Vegans are liberals and liberals are over sensitive pussies and hypocrites.

Lol yeah I refrained. I gave his business page a like too. Despite the fact that he hasn't "liked" any of the music I've made and posted in years<{pranko}>

Back