My bands music video, album, and my most recent MMA fight

Snolla

Brown Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score

All our social media links are posted in the video description. Our album is on Spotify and in a Youtube playlist as well.

Take care sherbros,
Hope you all enjoy!

EDIT: Thanks for the love and the criticism too! A few of you have mentioned that you noticed I'm an amateur fighter so here's my last fight:

Also, we are trying very hard to build up a fan base outside of Ontario, so feel free to share the music or subscribe/check out our other social media links posted in the description of this video on youtube. Sorry to shamelessly promote but we work hard and I appreciate the support you guys are showing <3

Last edited:
Congrats Sherbro. I hope it leads to fame and riches and lots of hot bitches. Which one are you?

Congrats Sherbro. I hope it leads to fame and riches and lots of hot bitches. Which one are you?

The guitarist with the white guitar and blue/yellow shirt

Ur band foreal ? Amateur fighter & musician Cool beans will listen soon

Wow, looks like good production values on the video. Good luck bro!

Great music man. Good luck with this, but if that song is any indication luck isn't something you need much of.

Cool video
Personally not a fan of the vocals aside from in the chorus
Why do directors never want to show the guitar solo?!

As a semi-retired professional musician and longtime sparring partner for dudes more dedicated and disciplined than I, I give it two thumbs up. Good luck on stage and in the ring bro.

Not my style of music but you have good production, solid melody core/ pop-punk riffs and a decent video. All the best of luck and fortune!

Back