my boys fight

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

in white we has a regional title atm we grew up went school and gym together hes got fast hands

that's good although he drops his hand too much yo

Quick hands. I like his feint early in

I always love when this is the first criticism of a fighter who quite obviously knows what they're doing.

he does that to lure you in iv been training with him since 2004 major dif between hands like that and mma hands

heres an earlier fight vs a good opponent took this due to needing money and got good payday

he keeps hands up when needed i only believe in dropping hands if you have reflexes and technical awareness like him

its weird how we all have different style sin the gym i keep my hands up and try to keep things straight putting pressure but i dont like to fight to much on the inside cause i love to land lead hooks

jr whos 12-2 as a pro who just lost fighting for the wbo title i think one of the major 4 fights similar to me in his hands up pressure style

tyi in the vid has that anderson silva flashy movement style when he knows he can get away with it but keeps his hand sup with solid fundamentals when he has someone fast like him

Last edited:

working body shots

heres a kid whos 21 started with me at 16 he first wanted to do mma but after year just stayed with the boxing team and went pro hes 4-1 atm i think i feel he could been amazing in mma tbh due to being 6 at 125 lol kid walks around at 130 pounds and hits pretty damn hard for his size for a guy at 125 for damn sure lol

he is very ego driven though and gets emotional tries to out punch everyone doesnt always use his reach stick and moving like tyi does

I always love when this is the first criticism of a fighter who quite obviously knows what they're doing.

<DisgustingHHH>

he does that to lure you in iv been training with him since 2004 major dif between hands like that and mma hands

it's obvious he is doing that because he has a height advantage and he can transfer his weight into forward momentum easily, now if this guy ever decides to up his league and go against taller guys he will loose his speed advantage because he wont be able to target the head using this stance, it wasn't wrong to lower his hands in this fight but most guys who do that also do it all the time,if he uses different stances when he has to then I don't think there is problem with his fighting style

Last edited:

heres an earlier fight vs a good opponent took this due to needing money and got good payday

he keeps hands up when needed i only believe in dropping hands if you have reflexes and technical awareness like him

its weird how we all have different style sin the gym i keep my hands up and try to keep things straight putting pressure but i dont like to fight to much on the inside cause i love to land lead hooks

jr whos 12-2 as a pro who just lost fighting for the wbo title i think one of the major 4 fights similar to me in his hands up pressure style

tyi in the vid has that anderson silva flashy movement style when he knows he can get away with it but keeps his hand sup with solid fundamentals when he has someone fast like him

I can't see the first fight, which one is he in this video? Red shorts or yellow?

h
<DisgustingHHH>

it's obvious he is doing that because he has a height advantage and he can transfer his weight into forward momentum easily, now if this guy ever decides to up his league and go against taller guys he will loose his speed advantage because he wont be able to target the head using this stance, it wasn't wrong to lower his hands in this fight but most guys who do that also do it all the time,if he uses different stances when he has to then I don't think there is problem with his fighting style
he does uses dif stances again he does it at times when he gets his momentum going

Glad he stuck to boxing. Looks legit. Would get murk’d in a real fight. Boxing suits him well tho MMA guys eat him alive

^two guys who have never been hit in the face by someone who knows what they are doing

<DisgustingHHH>

It's obvious you're talking out of your ass.

Height doesn't equate to speed. This kid will lose the speed advantage against someone faster, not someone taller.

Now you're saying it wasnt wrong for him to drop his hands in THIS fight, and then are using a half-baked imaginary scenario to still seem correct. This kid fights a particular way, if it works, it works. It's just always funny how people try to find the most obvious perceivable flaw and mention it like they're some kind of tactical genius. Omg his handz r down!!

I'm willing to bet money he's been hearing that for years from people more qualified to tell him so than random forum guy.

Height doesn't equate to speed. This kid will lose the speed advantage against someone faster, not someone taller.

Now you're saying it wasnt wrong for him to drop his hands in THIS fight, and then are using a half-baked imaginary scenario to still seem correct. This kid fights a particular way, if it works, it works. It's just always funny how people try to find the most obvious perceivable flaw and mention it like they're some kind of tactical genius. Omg his handz r down!!

I'm willing to bet money he's been hearing that for years from people more qualified to tell him so than random forum guy.
Idk man. I bet if the guy in the pictures below keeps droping his hands like this, he'll have a very short career:

pacquiaovsmayweather.jpg

main-qimg-bae04bf4312ec2243cb5133dbdb5592c

wow didn't know you were so ignorant about simple physics , believe me things go down faster than they go up , you can try to find short fighters e.x. tyson 1.78cm who dominated taller guys, never dropped his hands versus ali 1.98cm who regularly dropped his hands and was faster in his division

ok mr. coach which muscles do you use when punching downwards versus upwards, I'm not talking about body shots versus uppercuts, I mean when aiming for the head of a shorter vs taller opponent

Idk man. I bet if the guy in the pictures below keeps droping his hands like this, he'll have a very short career:

pacquiaovsmayweather.jpg

main-qimg-bae04bf4312ec2243cb5133dbdb5592c

this guy never drops his hands he is framing , the back hand is ready to parry and the lead elbow is used to block punches and you try to compare floyd to a random boxer

Last edited:
wow didn't know you were so ignorant about simple physics , believe me things go down faster than they go up , you can try to find short fighters e.x. tyson 1.78cm who dominated taller guys, never dropped his hands versus ali 1.98cm who regularly dropped his hands and was faster in his division

ok mr. coach which muscles do you use when punching downwards versus upwards, I'm not talking about body shots versus uppercuts, I mean when aiming for the head of a shorter vs taller opponent

this guy never drops his hands he is framing , the back hand is ready to parry and the lead elbow is used to block punches and you try to compare floyd to a random boxer
Not sure what your talking about? Neither are you...

You're absolutely clueless. Don't go and call a reputable coach from Johnny Tocco's Boxing Gym "ignorant about simple physics" when you obviously don't know much about boxing.

Floyd isn't "framing" (whatever the fuck that means), he IS droping his lead hand because of the characteristics of his style, which is the Michigan Crab. Same thing with Tyson who keeps his hands up because he uses Cus d'Amato's peek-a-boo style. Keeping your hands up or down has nothing to do with whether your opponent is taller or shorter, it depends on the boxing style you use.

"if this guy ever decides to up his league and go against taller guys he will loose his speed advantage because he wont be able to target the head using this stance" WTF is this? Why couldn't shorter fighters jab at their opponents' heads with their hands low? Do you know there's a thing called the up-jab? While the distance the fist has to travel is longer, the fact it comes from a weird angle makes it harder to see.

Here are a few examples of boxers who keep their hands low against much taller opponents which, according to you, is incorrect:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back