my boys fight

There are Amateurs with sponsorships who don't need to work a day job.
Plus if their country support this sport, then also gov support as add.
These even more looks like fulltime pro.
lol if by amateur or pro career you mean tournament fights then you should reconsider your opinion about what a pro is , if you don't make enough money to support a family of four you're not even close to being a pro,
Well, if about pro boxing, due to fans in cubicles it is hard to climb up.
It depends, how good PR advisor etc you have even more from fact how good boxer you are.
-
The best chances have well known amateur superstars, preferably Olympic champs.
Then everyone will offer to sign you, crowd with potential agents, managers and promoters will appear without seeking.
Even then all depends from smart choice.
& Fastest climb up / pro bouts done ratio : for example Usyk. Beautiful PR team.
Still he didn't get high level debut bout.
First guy he get in pros was a guy with not bad for debut guy opponent : at least some considerable ranking points. Still a guy with 16-7-1.
Someone thinks that he get millions for this fight?
I have no doubts that he then was able to get more form ad companies even if he retired after Olympics than from this bout.
How he climbed up after this, we know.
-
Nobody will give any pro tittle bout under their org to the guy that doesn't have "enough" ranking points. Debut guy doesn't have even 0,0001 point even in his own country pro boxing org. Not to talk about ranking in larger orgs.
---
To climb up for not well known prospects is longer road.
How $ for first bout you can earn, it depends, sometimes is better for tea Money than take up dangerous opponent.

lol why are you guys actually arguing with a tae kwon do kid about boxing? thats like a bjj black belt arguing with a sumo wrestler about armlocks

lol why are you guys actually arguing with a tae kwon do kid about boxing? thats like a bjj black belt arguing with a sumo wrestler about armlocks

The more he replies, the more he reveals he doesn't know shit all about what he's saying.

what drugs are you on today? I never said louis wasn't a pro , never said I did tae kwo do

the clip is

Mike Tyson V Eddie Richardson
boxing is not static but short guys can't lower their arms without exposing themselves to taller guys, in the fight of the clip richardson constantly had a very low hand stance while tyson wasn't , the reason tyson didn't drop his hands like this is because he was the shortest of his division not for some peekaboo or whatever boxing fans call this style , is still fighting.

Last edited:
what drugs are you on today? I never said louis wasn't a pro , never said I did tae kwo do

the clip is

Mike Tyson V Eddie Richardson
boxing is not static but short guys can't lower their arms without exposing themselves to taller guys, in the fight of the clip richardson constantly had a very low hand stance while tyson wasn't , the reason tyson didn't drop his hands like this is because he was the shortest of his division not for some peekaboo or whatever boxing fans call this style , is still fighting.

You can drop your hands against taller guys quite easily. Have you ever heard of head movement?

Back