My physique on the carnivore diet (I do not lift)

LOL you train almost daily wtf do you expect ? you look like half the dudes at my kickboxing gym wtf are you on about you dont look like you lift.

LOL you train almost daily wtf do you expect ? you look like half the dudes at my kickboxing gym wtf are you on about you dont look like you lift.

Suplexing dudes is a bodyweight exercise.... right?

I did the T-Rex diet for two days but on the third day I had no energy so I quit plus I was scared about side affects but it was a nice boost in the right direction to help lose my bear belly. I still like a few light meals of just meat . But like everyone else has said a complete diet is probably better just gotta skip the pop and over eating

I did the T-Rex diet for two days but on the third day I had no energy so I quit plus I was scared about side affects but it was a nice boost in the right direction to help lose my bear belly. I still like a few light meals of just meat . But like everyone else has said a complete diet is probably better just gotta skip the pop and over eating
you saw results after 2 days of diet ? lol

For those curious about the results of this diet. I'm 5'11 and 185 lbs

I don't lift at all, and no crunches. I do long walks every morning and high speed intervals (around 4 for 7 minutes) a few squats and pushups here and there. I do train Judo about 2 to 3 days a week and JiuJitsu on Saturdays for like 3 hours of nonstop rolling. That's it.

You don't lift, but you still train.

Also, how old are you??

I lived off pizza, beers and corn pops when I was in my late teens, early twenties, worked out half ass 2-3 days a week....had a 6 pack.

Now at 41 I have to bust my ass in the gym and keep a consistent diet in order to keep my belly down.

Also, how old are you??

I lived off pizza, beers and corn pops when I was in my late teens, early twenties, worked out half ass 2-3 days a week....had a 6 pack.

Now at 41 I have to bust my ass in the gym and keep a consistent diet in order to keep my belly down.

I'm 37 and it's been going downhill for the last few years.
Work doesn't help with the consistency.

Also, how old are you??

33 but I look 26
Nah I do train very light. Diet is everything.

Eny dietary regimen change will fuck you up during the first 2 weeks. You need to adjust.
Specially in the carnivore diet you are basically creating a new microbioma which don't live on fiber.

I'm 37 and it's been going downhill for the last few years.
Work doesn't help with the consistency.

Yes it does. I work in a factory with over 500 where there is drama every single day. Believe me you learn to keep it simple and learn to ignore others including your boss.

Yes it does. I work in a factory with over 500 where there is drama every single day. Believe me you learn to keep it simple and learn to ignore others including your boss.

I don't have people based drama.
I only work with 4 other people in my current team.

I just do something that is moderately mentally taxing and peaks and troughs workload wise.
That and now married and got a 17 month old at home.

This, exactly This, thank you.

So what about the flip side to the way you are looking at this? If I've known literally hundreds of guys with approximately 1/2 your bodyfat and probably a quarter of them ate like complete shit what does that prove?

You look good, way better than the average guy your age I'm sure so if that makes you happy that's great, you should be. However dismissing individual differences as well as everything that ocean size said is not good logic or good science.

Do whatever makes you happy though, cheers.

Agreed I eat takeaway every single day and I have like half this guys body fat. it's called a metabolism TS.

Honestly, with daily training and a super restrictive diet, I'd expect a better physique. You could have a normal diet, lift weights 3-4 days a week, then go on a moderate cut and look better.

For those curious about the results of this diet. I'm 5'11 and 185 lbs

I don't lift at all, and no crunches. I do long walks every morning and high speed intervals (around 4 for 7 minutes) a few squats and pushups here and there. I do train Judo about 2 to 3 days a week and JiuJitsu on Saturdays for like 3 hours of nonstop rolling. That's it.

You left out what we all need to know about your fitness plan. How many dicks do you suck? I am guessing a young chap like yourself who post half naked picks for the approval of males has to be sucking a good half dozen dicks.

You left out what we all need to know about your fitness plan. How many dicks do you suck? I am guessing a young chap like yourself who post half naked picks for the approval of males has to be sucking a good half dozen dicks.
You sound gay

HandGrip-Model_1800px.jpg

Back