My Sarms experience - new cycle starting March 1st - Anybody else use Sarms?

How about keeping the strength and size, was there added fat etc?

I do sometimes take a break from the gym and it takes a while to work back up. In that phase right now, and its annoying.
No added fat. I kept the size gains as long as I kept eating enough (my tendency is to eat too little). Strength dropped off, but was still higher than I started. So definitely a net increase. But the strength is crazy. Like I was adding weight literally every time I went to the gym. I run short cycles though. Like 10-12 weeks.

No added fat. I kept the size gains as long as I kept eating enough (my tendency is to eat too little). Strength dropped off, but was still higher than I started. So definitely a net increase. But the strength is crazy. Like I was adding weight literally every time I went to the gym. I run short cycles though. Like 10-12 weeks.

Good to know ill run it in the future, any pct, bloodwork?

How was the fat loss,I wanna be leaner and bring out the abs a little more without a pump all the time.
I would say fat loss was minimal. I haven’t found a SARM that works really well for that. Maybe because I’m trying to put on weight so I’m always in a calorie surplus.

I would say fat loss was minimal. I haven’t found a SARM that works really well for that. Maybe because I’m trying to put on weight so I’m always in a calorie surplus.
Yeah, Sarms are for strength, size, and joint pain.

No before and after photos

Disappointing

LGD and Ostarine stacked gave me huge strength and muscle boosts. I put on 8kg while using them (I'm a very hard gainer usually) after I finished I pretty much stopped working out and over 6 months lost all the gains completely as expected. I tried RAD-140 from the same source and it did absolutely nothing over the course.

My photos at Christmas last year were the best I've ever looked and that was right at the end of using Rad and Osta.

Anyway to purchase SARMS without having to go through some goofy shit.

Just want to make sure I’m not buying through a scam site.

Thanks

Anyway to purchase SARMS without having to go through some goofy shit.

Just want to make sure I’m not buying through a scam site.

Thanks

When you're dealing in a grey market things are always going to be a bit sketchy. There's a Sub-reddit called sarmsourcetalk or something like that where vendors are reviewed based on the effectiveness of their products and ease of checkout.

When you're dealing in a grey market things are always going to be a bit sketchy. There's a Sub-reddit called sarmsourcetalk or something like that where vendors are reviewed based on the effectiveness of their products and ease of checkout.

lol... What a rabbit hole I've down reading all of the info on this.

It's been fun trying to separate the crap from the good info. I think I'm going to give it try. I suppose I could go into my progress over the last few years, but things have really stalled out recently.

I started my foray into the Sarms world with a compound that is not even a Sarm - Mk677 aka Ibutamoren/Nutrobol and I have been running it 6 months.

Mk677 is a GH secretogogue. It has given me extra energy, quicker healing times, increased appetite and deep REM sleep with vivid dreams every night.

After the first 3 months I stacked is with a Sarm - LGD4033 aka Ligandrol and my strength and size gains were awesome. I gained 11 lbs of lean muscle mass and even cut body fat from 16% to 12%. The pumps are sick on LGD4033!

I'm currently still on Mk677 as it is something I will run for a year and 2.5 months since stacking it with LGD4033.

I plan to start a new cycle in a couple weeks - continuing to run Mk677 stacked with Sarms LGD4033 and Mk2866 aka Ostarine. I am expecting big things with this stack as I've heard it is as close to roids without the crazy side effects.

My bloods have been good before and after on previous cycles, but supposedly this will cause some natural test suppression so I have ancillaries on hand for a PCT.

Anybody else have experience with Sarms?
Hi, I’m brand new to sarms, just about to purchase mk677 and mk2866 should I
Just take the 10mg capsule of each per day?

What do u recon to this stack..

I’m after definition, Little shape,

I started my foray into the Sarms world with a compound that is not even a Sarm - Mk677 aka Ibutamoren/Nutrobol and I have been running it 6 months.

Mk677 is a GH secretogogue. It has given me extra energy, quicker healing times, increased appetite and deep REM sleep with vivid dreams every night.

After the first 3 months I stacked is with a Sarm - LGD4033 aka Ligandrol and my strength and size gains were awesome. I gained 11 lbs of lean muscle mass and even cut body fat from 16% to 12%. The pumps are sick on LGD4033!

I'm currently still on Mk677 as it is something I will run for a year and 2.5 months since stacking it with LGD4033.

I plan to start a new cycle in a couple weeks - continuing to run Mk677 stacked with Sarms LGD4033 and Mk2866 aka Ostarine. I am expecting big things with this stack as I've heard it is as close to roids without the crazy side effects.

My bloods have been good before and after on previous cycles, but supposedly this will cause some natural test suppression so I have ancillaries on hand for a PCT.

Anybody else have experience with Sarms?
Hi, I’m also just about to start on mk677 & mk2866, is there any info or suggestions to how long and dosage mate?? First time for me but I’m in good condition already so just looking to shape up and define more.

Thanks

LGD is by far the best if your body composition is made for it. Some people i have seen on Rad 140 have all the energy in the world while some are very tired. Each person's body will act different on sarms or any other muscle supplements. I tryed CIP by BTP Creations and it was a great combination to shred. I stacked it with my LGD bulk and really had some good turnout numbers in the gym. The wonderful part was the stomach was still holding a six pack too.

i did a couple cycles of lgd and cardarine. i noticed a lot of benefits from it but i would rather do hgh next time

The long term effect is really the only questions now.

What companies are you guys buying from?

Back