My second day back in the gym

maybe we’ll get to finally meet each other When the US steps in @Woldog
tenor.gif

So I recently started training again and my second training session I got to spar. After some padwork and bagwork my instructor had me doing.

I’m starting from rock bottom my cardio isn’t there anymore. My punches are weak as hell and my instructor helped me fix my shadowboxing problem and is helping me with my speed and power problems.

I am trying to get stronger too so I got membership at planet fittness. And get my cardio up.

also I’m driving an hr to nyc to train but surprisingly it’s an hr to get to work too from mt Vernon NY where I train. And I have made it my goal to beat jameel cuz I lost to a kid so now I want redemption.

I am a little confused. Didnt you post a near identical thread about having found this now legit boxing coach and all some months ago?
And I would let that "beef" with Jameel go. This kid had boxing training and is just much better than you even if you start training legit. Dont make the mistake to overestimate yourself again. He is younger, will have more power, distance, timing...everything by far.
For once start at the level you are and avoid beat downs. I would avoid fights in general. You are at least a year imo 2 years away from annother fight.

I am a little confused. Didnt you post a near identical thread about having found this now legit boxing coach and all some months ago?
And I would let that "beef" with Jameel go. This kid had boxing training and is just much better than you even if you start training legit. Dont make the mistake to overestimate yourself again. He is younger, will have more power, distance, timing...everything by far.
For once start at the level you are and avoid beat downs. I would avoid fights in general. You are at least a year imo 2 years away from annother fight.

look up on IG smiley_next up and you’ll see he is more legit and has proof of his fights.

You got beat by a kid, so now it's your goal to go and beat that kid up?
Way to shoot for the moon on that one

Back