My sources are saying Fortune is looking like a monster!

Hearing his plan may actually be directly to the UFC.....Belator looks like they are keeping their money for Jay Glazer, and Old UFCers.....they may pass on him like they did Jiri if he ask for more momey than they try and offer him.

I like the PFL move..but they may play games and hold him over after tbe PFL season Starts in May.

Honestly, UFC is the way to go. Heavyweight is open for the taking, and if he lands impressively in the top 5, you're re-negotiating a contract for probably 150/150 show/win. 3-4 fights a year, there's your million, plus higher sponsorship dollars outside the cage and a larger audience for name recognition. If he were in a smaller division, I'd say PFL, since those divisions are stacked with tons of guys, but heavyweight especially there's lots of potential for hitting the top quickly.

Hearing his plan may actually be directly to the UFC.....Belator looks like they are keeping their money for Jay Glazer, and Old UFCers.....they may pass on him like they did Jiri if he ask for more momey than they try and offer him.

I like the PFL move..but they may play games and hold him over after tbe PFL season Starts in May.
If Tyrell Fortune signs with the PFL for 2020, yes, it will be for the 2020 Regular season and the Tournament, if he qualifies for the tournament. I don't understand how you are unaware that PFL contracts are for that year.

Shit thread.
Shit poster.

Just here to shit on your thread like you do all others.
<5>

If Tyrell Fortune signs with the PFL for 2020, yes, it will be for the 2020 Regular season and the Tournament, if he qualifies for the tournament. I don't understand how you are unaware that PFL contracts are for that year.

I know....the problem being the 2020 starts in May. Coker can keep Fortune umder contract for the entire year after his contract is up at Bellator...If Bellator wants to be dicks

I know....the problem being the 2020 starts in May. Coker can keep Fortune umder contract for the entire year after his contract is up at Bellator...If Bellator wants to be dicks
Usually it's a 30 day non compete clause that goes into immediate effect after the final fight of the current contract. So why would Tyrell Fortune and his management be stupid enough to sign a contract that once completed, Bellator can sit him for an entire year? Your statement makes no legal sense based on how MMA contracts usually works.

Can we get an update ? It's been a while

Bellator better make use of him, he is a potential Champion.

Hahahahah.

Time to necro every single one of his threads

Came here just to see how Trent is handling the loss.

giphy.gif

Back