My sources are saying Fortune is looking like a monster!

Good riddence Tyrone Fortnite or whatever his name is

Can't view @trentkelp profile. Big surprise biggest shit talker in here can't handle any of it sent his way

You, @trentkelp and @
Franklin U.
should get together for a support session

I was bummed out from a fan standpoint. No support group needed though. Didn't allow myself to care personally like with the Askren-Masvidal loss or even Pico's first loss. Have had too many of my favorites lose lately for me to still take the loses hard

Would have been nice for them to develop a stud heavyweight though

My sources told me he made Timothy Johnson look like Mike Tyson. I laughed and doubted my usually accurate sources since I didn't see the fight. It turns out they were right. He made Timothy Johnson look like Mike Tyson. I never thought I'd see the day that would happen.

Damn.

I didn't watch the fight, but I think I will now just to see that punch in real time. Talk about a fucking bomb

I was bummed out from a fan standpoint. No support group needed though. Didn't allow myself to care personally like with the Askren-Masvidal loss or even Pico's first loss. Have had too many of my favorites lose lately for me to still take the loses hard

Would have been nice for them to develop a stud heavyweight though

No disrespect but you kinda have some weird favorites

Honestly. I always liked the prospect of Fortune. I still want him to succeed. And one loss isn't the end of his career.

But hopefully it will shut up his stooge here. He was insufferable.

Honestly. I always liked the prospect of Fortune. I still want him to succeed. And one loss isn't the end of his career.

But hopefully it will shut up his stooge here. He was insufferable.
Hopefully it makes him go harder, his ridiculous posts are entertaining.

What a nice place this has become (worldwide) without shitty trent threads.
Thanks fortune!

Tyrone Fart-tune is still the GOAT in my eyes, he will win that Bellator HW strap one day and then rematch Ryan Bader where he will get his 2nd KO Victory over him ! He knocks out pro boxers in sparring all the time my sources tell me ! You haters laugh know but you don't understand the MMA.

The funny thing is that he had Johnson clinched up at one point. He could have taken him to the ground, pounded him out, won without much resistance.

But the folks in his camp. Like trent. Every day, every night "you're a boxer, go out there and swing your hands, concussions don't matter", etc.

He probably spent 20 years from 5 years old wrestling. Now he spent a few years doing some striking and sees himself as a striker. Can't lose your identity like that. He said in a promo interview that the best way wrestling translates into MMA is being good at weight cutting. No. The best way wrestling translates in to MMA is wrestling.

Back