Nakamura - Sink Or Swim?

So technically Asuka has now eclipsed Big Disappeared Nak.

Did he sneeze on Vince or some shit? He's like the invisible man mostly. The US belt should be defended every SD and at house shows.

They need to bring back his "face" theme which made him a hero for the crowd and actually write him as such. Even Asuka currently gets her biggest pops when she is allowed to speak and be Japanese. This is one of the most badass moments I've witnessed as a fan, and I still get goosebumps watching it.

Last edited:
They need to bring back his "face" theme which made him a hero for the crowd and actually write him as such. Even Asuka currently gets her biggest pops when she is allowed to speak and be Japanese.

From a White Devil standpoint, I enjoy Nak and Asuka because they don't fit the stereotype Japanese WWF/E image. They're both flamboyant/in your face as hell and I dig that

From a White Devil standpoint, I enjoy Nak and Asuka because they don't fit the stereotype Japanese WWF/E image. They're both flamboyant/in your face as hell and I dig that
1iuC9_.gif

5b506f81ae79d76c0c2fc411dc056675.gif

As an Anti-Japanophile sushi eating, Judoka, PRIDE was ok, gaijin JUST BLEED Motherfaker:

Nak and the Empress are legit

Nakamura sunk big time.

Asuka ain't bad. In the ring or my sleazy imagination. Shinsuke needs rehab at this point.

Last edited:
In hindsight WWE creative handed Nak and Asuka a cinder block and told them to swim....

Then blamed them when they couldn't

I've been on the Shinsuke bandwagon since his NJPW days and during his NXT run but at this point he just doesn't seem motivated and it's hard to blame the guy. WWE has a troubled history when it comes to handling japanese talent. You could put Okada and Naito on the RAW or Smackdown roster today and six months later those guys would look average in the mid card as well.

This shit is the big leagues. You have to have a modicum of English mic skills to get over at 5 nothin/a buck nothin

Unfortunately Nak is dead now, he's not recovering and main eventing in today's wwe. Should probably follow KENTA and go back to NJPW

Why is it they have Paul Heyman do twenty minute promos for Brock every month but they can't seem to figure out that maybe using some other managers might be a good idea? Looks like they might finally have gotten a clue with Asuka and Kairi being with Paige...but for some reason I think that has more to do with wanting to find Paige work than giving a shit about two Japanese chicks.

I think they both did well when booked properly, Shinsuke allowed the agents dictate his matches far too much.

They need to bring back his "face" theme which made him a hero for the crowd and actually write him as such. Even Asuka currently gets her biggest pops when she is allowed to speak and be Japanese. This is one of the most badass moments I've witnessed as a fan, and I still get goosebumps watching it.

they used the Japanese rap so people couldn't sing along with it. He's apparently still a heel. I don't watch the product, just listen to Bryan Alvarez recaps :>

Seems like Big Nak had a legendary match against Rollins in Tokyo. Guy has it, but he can’t or will not give a fuck on the main roster.

Shinsuke on his way to that WWE Grand Slam status...if he gets his momentum back and gets over.

Meh...Vince was just confused and thought he rehired Jimmy Yang and was throwing him a bone.

Back