Nakamura - Sink Or Swim?

I haven't heard about finn balor for awhile, and that makes me very happy. didn't he go to nxt? and they have no plans to bring him back? and if so, did they admit having a 140 lb gay stripper looking guy just wasn't working?

his main problem is his face. I hate his face. he has the worst face in wrestling history

His main problem is his baby like stature. The whole "Demon" thing is also something for the indies. Yeah, I'm really afraid of a midget pro-LGBT Fonzie donning some makeup, and pretending he's a demon from Hell. Very scary. LOL.

Talented dude, but the ceiling gets a bit lower on the main stage.

His main problem is his baby like stature. The whole "Demon" thing is also something for the indies. Yeah, I'm really afraid of a midget pro-LGBT Fonzie donning some makeup, and pretending he's a demon from Hell. Very scary. LOL.

agree on all that. and what has turned me off on a lot of this shit is these guys wearing smaller and smaller trunks. it is unsettling to watch some of them. finn looks like a homo and when I watch him I am uncomfortable. same thing with the Hispanic guy with Andrade. these guys wear trunks so small they don't even cover their speedos. that other guy flat out looks like a male stripper.

I haven't heard about finn balor for awhile, and that makes me very happy. didn't he go to nxt? and they have no plans to bring him back? and if so, did they admit having a 140 lb gay stripper looking guy just wasn't working?

Or maybe they put him on NXT in an attempt to add some star power as part of their strategy to take on AEW during the so-called "Wednesday Night Wars", I think that's quite obvious especially when you got this magical little invention called the "internet" to look up information.

The reasoning behind Finn Bálor returning to NXT is ratings and road schedule. The rigorous WWE road schedule was something Bálor was looking to change and NXT on USA gave him the perfect opportunity to make a main roster salary and have a lighter schedule.

https://slicewrestling.com/report-why-finn-balor-returned-to-nxt/

Also for being a "gay stripper looking guy", not stopping him from tapping these nice cheeks every night<45>.
img

https://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/finn-balor-veronica-rodriguez-married/

Also it's not his fault he makes you feel "weird", stop being a wuss.

Last edited:
Or maybe they put him on NXT in an attempt to add some star power as part of their strategy to take on AEW during the so-called "Wednesday Night Wars", I think that's quite obvious especially when you got this magical little invention called the "internet" to look up information.

https://slicewrestling.com/report-why-finn-balor-returned-to-nxt/

Also for being a "gay stripper looking guy", not stopping him from tapping these nice cheeks every night<45>.
img

https://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/finn-balor-veronica-rodriguez-married/

Also it's not his fault he makes you feel "weird", stop being a wuss.
1. my girl is better
2. she is probably his cover.
3. I am sure you are more than happy watching "men" in boys tiny underwear.

never could get into the demon thing. the paint jobs are cool but all the tassels and that head dress that looks like a bunch of cheap belts glued together... this is what a demon looks like?

also annoyed as hell by how often he pops his collar when he's sporting that leather jacket. swear one night I was watching and just on the ramp he popped it like 15 times.

Pics don't prove anything Tang. Hell...Rex has been posting pics of random Puerto Rican men for years to try and convince people he has traps.
true, it doesn't. but the girl in that magazine photo is nothing special

Back