Name change?

Just Creed

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Dear mods, you're probably busy watching the event right now but is it possible for me to get a name change? I hate this name and would like to change it if possible?

Thank you.

Dear mods, you're probably busy watching the event right now but is it possible for me to get a name change? I hate this name and would like to change it if possible?

Thank you.
I think they usually just tell people to buy a plat because its meant to be one of the perks

Was thinking that'd be the case. Oh well
Hi.

As Twink correctly points out, name-changes are now a benefit of Platinum membership with the site. Tick upgrade from my sig (below) to see more on benefits and rates.

Once upgraded, where do we find the option to change name?

Once upgraded, where do we find the option to change name?
It should be the first option on the drop down menu when you click on your username

1Glo4Nf.jpg

Okay. Why don't I have that?

In order to qualify for a name change, the system requires that users have a minimum of 50 posts attributed to their account before the username change function unlocks. There is also an account age requirement as well but you being a 2016 account, you're set there.

Hmm... Okay. Well, thank you for clearing that up.

What are the benifits of Platinum membership?

12 Months Ad-Free Platinum Membership
For only $0.08/day you get:
  • No more banners, popups, and popunders!
  • Post Polls!
  • Ability to change your Username every 4 Months
  • Members Only Forum!

It sounds alright I am a white belt going to see how I get on here get to know people and then take Platinum.

QUESTION NOT REALLY RELATED TO THREAD TOPIC BUT WGAF BECAUSE I CAN'T START A NEW THREAD ANYWAY:

Is there any way I can recover my old account so I don't have to be a white belt? The name is CrankJohnson, it has a Urijah Faber with an enlarged chin avatar and over 2,500 posts. Last login was 2011 or thereabouts.

QUESTION NOT REALLY RELATED TO THREAD TOPIC BUT WGAF BECAUSE I CAN'T START A NEW THREAD ANYWAY:

Is there any way I can recover my old account so I don't have to be a white belt? The name is CrankJohnson, it has a Urijah Faber with an enlarged chin avatar and over 2,500 posts. Last login was 2011 or thereabouts.

Check your private messages.

Hi.

As Twink correctly points out, name-changes are now a benefit of Platinum membership with the site. Tick upgrade from my sig (below) to see more on benefits and rates.
What happens if you change your name but then your plat account runs out aka you don't re-new it.

Will the new name stay or will you go back to the pre-plat name ?

What happens if you change your name but then your plat account runs out aka you don't re-new it.

Will the new name stay or will you go back to the pre-plat name ?
The changed-to username should keep. Let me know if anything reverts and I can look into it.

The changed-to username should keep. Let me know if anything reverts and I can look into it.
Still can't change my name with plats, posts and all. Haven't used the feature before either so it's not like it's on a reset timer

Is there a way to tell what your prior user name was? Does your criminal record get reset upon name change?

Still can't change my name with plats, posts and all. Haven't used the feature before either so it's not like it's on a reset timer
Hi. You need six months time-in-community, iirc, for the feature to unlock. You've 2.5 months at time of writing.

Back