Name change?

Is there a way to tell what your prior user name was? Does your criminal record get reset upon name change?
Criminal e-records definitely do not reset, whether after change of handle (username) or account – think Santa always knows who's been naughty or nice. We've fashioned ourselves much a Second or Third Chances Inn so more than fair a forum culture, IMO. For prior handles as it pertains to yourself, feel free to PM me or any Staff; if another, you will not be obliged as right to privacy is afforded user in question.

Criminal e-records definitely do not reset, whether after change of handle (username) or account – think Santa always knows who's been naughty or nice. We've fashioned ourselves much a Second or Third Chances Inn so more than fair a forum culture, IMO. For prior handles as it pertains to yourself, feel free to PM me or any Staff; if another, you will not be obliged as right to privacy is afforded user in question.
I was curious about evil doers on Ignore List and if their name change means your putting them on Ignore List is now rendered ineffective.

I was curious about evil doers on Ignore List and if their name change means your putting them on Ignore List is now rendered ineffective.
Said evil doers should remain on Ignore after change of handle as every user is assigned a unique identifier upon registration with us and that being what the software should store, parse, or whatnot when tabled as an Ignored member.

does it completely change your username or just display name?
Your membership ID will keep (for you: user 565087), but your handle (username) will be changed outright to the new. I'm not clear on your discerning displayed and undisplayed usernames so let me know if you're asking something more specific than what I've answered here.

Back