9wGKFsW.gif

FragrantConventionalAmericanquarterhorse-size_restricted.gif

source.gif

SpitefulSolidDalmatian-size_restricted.gif

SelfassuredUnfoldedAsianlion-small.gif

mRyNo.gif

tumblr_m9r6savWQy1r8f92to1_400.gif

everyone knows Punk.

Pat Audinwood, because his nickname was Awesomely Awesome.

Also Jesse "Water" Bongfeldt

Jeremy Horn. Dude has over 100 fights, winning most of them, one of which was a win over Chuck Liddell. Ran into Jeremy Horn at one of the UFC events in Seattle and he signed a shirt I bought. Seemed like a super nice guy.

Pedro Rizzo used to be my favorite fighter back in the day. I think the robbery against Randy Couture ruined his career and took his motivation. On top of that, his chin started to fail him..

At one point he had the hardest leg kicks and serious 1 punch KO power..

coaches Woodley I think...they said his name at least 10 times the other night

I think he is. That said, I saw him at a UFC event about 10 years ago and everyone was walking right by him to stand in line for autographs from current fighters. I think a lot of fans don't know a whole lot about him.

Ah there you go, Din is certainly not forgotten but maybe as a Fighter.
Damn, this whole exchange makes me feel old haha.

Pablo Garza, Doug the rhino, rape van dude from wec, the Japanese dude condit fought in wec, Chris camozzi, fuck there’s so many and the ones I listed aren’t even that ancient but I’m tired and drinking.

Andreas Kraniotakes made EA MMA despite not having a wiki page or even beating a worthwhile opponent. When the game released he had never even fought a recognizable name.

Thank you for further expanding my irrelevant fighters somehow featured in video games knowledge.
Dude I remember "Big Daddy" Kraniotakes! I remember hearing an interview with him, I think before he fought Tim Sylvia, and I always rooted for him because he seemed like a really cool, down to earth guy haha. Also extra weird that he was in EA MMA because not only had he not fought a recognizable name when it was released, but he'd never even fought in a major promotion at all. I think literally every fighter on the roster had fought for a major promotion and/or had at least fought someone that would give you reason to remember them except Andreas, who was just an obscure, random fighter that no one had heard of haha.

ivan salavary
andrei semenov
pete spratt
rich clementi
jason brillz

jason macdonald
alan belcher
Not a bad list but Ivan has got o be pushing 60 at tho point, I might be wrong. He might be forgotten but also totally irrelevant although I might be confusing what the thread is really about.

I ended up liking Bisping a good amount, but he was a fucking cunt in that fight. Between the illegal knee and the spitting it was truly a low point in Bisping's career.
He couldn't handle the bantz, ironic really.

Did anyone say Chris Lytle yet? He was such a great guy to watch, he always came to fight.

I was just thinking it would be cool for everyone to name some forgotten fighters who fought for the UFC at one point and why you remember them.

I'll go with my one: Jorge 'El Conquistador' Rivera

A decent fighter I'd say who many of you may know from his fight with Bisping. I remember there being some controversy with this fight.
Romie Aram.

I was just thinking it would be cool for everyone to name some forgotten fighters who fought for the UFC at one point and why you remember them.

I'll go with my one: Jorge 'El Conquistador' Rivera

A decent fighter I'd say who many of you may know from his fight with Bisping. I remember there being some controversy with this fight.
Pat Miletich

UFC champ

5e1bc90bd514a.image.jpg

Pablo Garza, Doug the rhino, rape van dude from wec, the Japanese dude condit fought in wec, Chris camozzi, fuck there’s so many and the ones I listed aren’t even that ancient but I’m tired and drinking.
yea we no one could tell..rape van dude?

plus theres so many that would actually make sense (I mean aside from Doug Rhino and Japanese dude who fought one time. Rape van dude was a killer though

Back