Name some forgotten UFC Fighters!

Che Mills. He came to the UFC with bit of hype but didn’t deliver. Got Rory Mac in his first fight I believe.
Che Mills is a good one, makes me feel old too because I remember them hyping him up quite a bit on the UFC special for the ppv. I'm pretty sure Mills lost on TUF to eventual winner James Wilks who fought DeMarques Johnson in probably one of the more forgettable finales.

Che Mills. He came to the UFC with bit of hype but didn’t deliver. Got Rory Mac in his first fight I believe.

Che Mills is a good one, makes me feel old too because I remember them hyping him up quite a bit on the UFC special for the ppv. I'm pretty sure Mills lost on TUF to eventual winner James Wilks who fought DeMarques Johnson in probably one of the more forgettable finales.

I was going to say Che Mills but clearly he's not all that forgotten.
He's from my hometown and is the only UFC fighter I've rolled with. Seems like a nice dude.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

9wGKFsW.gif

FragrantConventionalAmericanquarterhorse-size_restricted.gif

source.gif

SpitefulSolidDalmatian-size_restricted.gif

SelfassuredUnfoldedAsianlion-small.gif

mRyNo.gif

tumblr_m9r6savWQy1r8f92to1_400.gif

everyone knows Punk.

Okay, let's change one. How about James Toney?

plus theres so many that would actually make sense (I mean aside from Doug Rhino and Japanese dude who fought one time. Rape van dude was a killer though
Lol sorry I was talking about Miguel Torres.

Alan Belcher hasn't been mentioned yet. Perfectly escaped Palhares on the ground when everyone was scared of his leg locks and KOd him.
After that fight Alan was praised as a BJJ master and then the following fight Okami proceeded to pass his guard and mount him.

After that fight Alan was praised as a BJJ master and then the following fight Okami proceeded to pass his guard and mount him.
I'm sure he definitely just worked on leg lock escapes for that fight. He might have even said so himself. Some hyper-specific training and stuff.

Tyson Griffin
Drew McFredries
Martin Kampman

A couple of guys that are mostly forgotten that I thought had real potential

1) Andre Winner
2) Nick Osipczak
3) Mark Weir
4) Charuto
5) Aaron Simpson

Back