Name that obscure TUF contestant!

Colin the freakshow Fletcher - TuF Smashes

Cody Mckenzie and Titties

Eli Joslin S2
Danny Abaddi S3
Gideon Ray S4
Wayne Weems S5
The atheist guy on Team Hughes who was pissed when they were reading verses from the Bible during training. S6

Ratt Middle

Noah inhofer TUF 3

I would classify him as more "infamous" than "obscure". Withdrawing from the competition because his relatively-new girlfriend thought he was fooling around, despite being the favorite to win the whole tournament? That was ridiculous and was rightfully met with derision by everyone in the TUF house.

I would classify him as more "infamous" than "obscure". Withdrawing from the competition because his relatively-new girlfriend thought he was fooling around, despite being the favorite to win the whole tournament? That was ridiculous and was rightfully met with derision by everyone in the TUF house.

IIRC she dumped him like a month after he left TUF. <45>

9vRjtc92aJVfkC799

This is my first time hearing of this, which makes it all the more amusing. I wonder if that decision still haunts him to this day.
I remember he did an interview in Ultimate Grappling Magazine back then. A year or 2 after the TUF thing. He was so obviously trying to justify his move and did in fact state that the relationship was no longer. He was training with Pat Miletich at the time. He never popped up on a major MMA show again.

I'll start.

Marcus Jones from TUF 10.

Go.

He was a hell of a ground fighter for a guy who hadn't been doing it his whole life. It's a shame that his chin was shot after his playing days in the NFL.

Back