Name that obscure TUF contestant!

That Noah guy that left because he missed his gf. Also i vaguely some guy nicknamed lobster. He slammed some dude on concrete on the show.

That Noah guy that left because he missed his gf. Also i vaguely some guy nicknamed lobster. He slammed some dude on concrete on the show.

No he didn't. Lobster got kicked off the show for encouraging the fight. Marlon Sims was the dude who claimed earlier in the season he beat 6 guys up at once did it to Weems or whatever his name was.

Jeremy Stephens. Not even the fence knows where he went!!
His name used to be Jeremy Jackson, but when he left the house the drugs made him smaller and younger. Worked out I guess, half of the time at least......

I believe he went to fuck a lifeguard that they met at some local swimming pool earlier in the episode.

Bomba, was really funny how much he hit on that celebrity milf from Team Sonnen (I thought it was Ponzi lol) and I've got no clue what his really name is.

tuf-brasil-3-chael-sonnen-e-hortencia.jpg

LOL Bomba wound up dating Demi Lovato after TUF. His actual name is Guilherme Vasconcelos

I don't believe Jeremy was on TUF?

Stephens wasn't. Two different people.. Jeremy Jackson was the one everyone is talking about. He's in prison now. Almost a decade in to a 25 year to life sentence for multiple counts of rape against his ex-girlfriend

Sammy Morgan from Season 2. His fight with Luke Cummo in the semifinals was actually really good from my recollection.

That dude who Matt Riddle knocked out to get in the house.

Stephens wasn't. Two different people.. Jeremy Jackson was the one everyone is talking about. He's in prison now. Almost a decade in to a 25 year to life sentence for multiple counts of rape against his ex-girlfriend
Your initial post said Jeremy Stephens so that's why I got confused. I don't remember Jeremy Jackson from TUF but I think his story is similar to that of War Machine...

Back