Name your favourite K1 era kickboxer and 1 thing you would improve in their game.

Certainly not my favorite fighter but Musashi would have been more consistently successful had he threw more combinations and would let his hands go more often. He had a couple really good years, but even at his best he never threw enough.

Iggy with out the booze and knee injuries would have been a wgp champ. Badr without the psychotic freak outs would have also probably been a wgp winner. He would have certainly held his 2 heavyweight straps for a long time.

Nice, his son must be quite a lot taller than him by the look of this picture?
Yes, I think he’s about 1,86/1,88 m / 6’1”/6’2”.
I know he fights around 81 kg / 178 lbs
He trains in the same city as me but at another gym. It’s also his hometown and I live in a village next to it, so very occasionally I bump into him.
Last week for example we crossed paths at a restaurant when my family went for an early dinner and family Kraus just finished late lunch.
The size difference between Albert and Gradus was clear.
Here are some picks from a few years ago of Gradus training with family Fury, which family Kraus has a good connection with:

upload_2022-9-20_0-29-14.jpeg

upload_2022-9-20_0-29-28.jpeg

upload_2022-9-20_0-29-44.jpeg

I remember there being an event where he had his kid dressed up like him hit pads in the ring. Assuming this is the same one?
Yeah should be Gradus
Albert got a son and a daughter.
He was a very little boy back then?

Mark Hunt, sometimes I wonder if he added a good lowkick to his arsenal how much better he would of been.
With the tree trunk legs he had probably would of made it easier to hit his knockout punches

I always wished he hit that more often too sir.
He would've KOd people with the leg kick nevermind those hands.

Back