Crime Naming the Capitol Cop Who Killed Unarmed Jan. 6 Rioter Ashli Babbitt

If you celebrate the death of a member of humanity, you've allowed a measure of evil to take hold of your mind.

You don't need to mourn the death of all, but to celebrate the death of anyone is a sign of emotional immaturity.

I will celebrate the death of no person, because I'm part of humanity, so in some way, I too am diminished by their passing.

When you celebrate the death of another, you surrender a tiny part of your humanity.

Well said

Blah blah blah. Your excuse was wrong. They weren't just on the steps protesting.

shut up…. Lol, you’re a clown

SEATTLE — Seattle police officers were forced to kick their way out of an East Precinct exit door Monday night, after rioters jammed it with boards and rebar, and attempted to seal the door closed with quick-dry cement.

As the door was being jammed, surveillance video shows several other people building a fire outside the building near the exit door, in an attempt to set the building on fire.

shut up…. Lol, you’re a clown

SEATTLE — Seattle police officers were forced to kick their way out of an East Precinct exit door Monday night, after rioters jammed it with boards and rebar, and attempted to seal the door closed with quick-dry cement.

As the door was being jammed, surveillance video shows several other people building a fire outside the building near the exit door, in an attempt to set the building on fire.
You're the clown. Were the Jan. 6th rioters only standing on the steps outside? Bring up anything else you like. It won't change what happened.

You celebrate the death and then say fuck off retard. You are totally sane and not unhinged.

Have you ever read any of your own posts? Take a look in the mirror dirtbag. You’re one of the most toxic people here.

I wouldn’t have been upset had they breached the building and been shot. One was just sentenced to 6 years in prison. Good.

Breached? They attacked a Federal Court House with incendiaries. They did the same to a church, car lot, many stores, and murdered over a dozen police. I don't recall any of the ANTIFA / BLM scumbags being mowed down by police. Who killed more? Who did more destruction? Who was and who was not shot dead by police while unarmed?

I guess the real question is at what point is their level of ignorance so wilful and dishonest that it should simply be called evil? I’d like to think that anyone with basic intelligence and morality can be communicated and reasoned with. But I don’t think this group can, from my experience.

I hear you. It's really starting to bother me. I didn't think people were evil like this, but they clearly are. They don't seem to give a crap as long as "their side" makes gains.

What happened and the reaction by the powers that be provide a clear view into a double standard that should bother any American with morals and logic.

I just want equal treatment under the law. We clearly do not have that and the Leftists seem to be 100% alright with that.

Should they release the name of the officer? Yes, I think so.

My only issue with the lethal force in this case is that it wasn’t used more during the insurrection against the people beating the cops with weapons

In an interview one of the officers said they refrained from using lethal force earlier because it almost certainly have escalated the violence putting everyone, including themselves, at far greater risk.

Here's a picture of them trying to beat down the doors
skynews-women-midterms-4475644.jpg

mighty fine detective work there, Mr. Holmes

this picture was taken from November 4th, 2018 at a womens march. You can watch the video of it here.

https://news.sky.com/video/record-numbers-of-women-running-in-us-midterms-11545213

you can see this exact shot at 3:30 into the video. the person in the green's shirt reads "Hire for health care"

sure seems like theyre actually an army of cosplaying maga muppets who hate their country and democracy so much that they constructed a gallows and stormed into the capitol shouting to hang mike pence alright. fuck on outta here with your fake news and alternative reality, chud.

Last edited:
mighty fine detective work there, Mr. Holmes

this picture was taken from November 4th, 2018 at a womens march. You can watch the video of it here.

https://news.sky.com/video/record-numbers-of-women-running-in-us-midterms-11545213

you can see this exact shot at 3:30 into the video. the person in the green's shirt reads "Hire for health care"

sure seems like theyre actually an army of cosplaying maga muppets who hate their country and democracy so much that they constructed a gallows and stormed into the capitol shouting to hang mike pence alright. fuck on outta here with your fake news and alternative reality, chud.
Actually it was when democrats were trying to interrupt Brett Kavanaugh's swearing in. Aka an insurrection.

Actually it was when democrats were trying to interrupt Brett Kavanaugh's swearing in. Aka an insurrection.

looks like a peaceful bunch of tourists on a sightseeing venture to me. at least they had the courtesy to knock.

In an interview one of the officers said they refrained from using lethal force earlier because it almost certainly have escalated the violence putting everyone, including themselves, at far greater risk.

Yeah, that is the debate. I also heard they were ordered not to use lethal force. The one officer didn’t get that memo, but it absolutely would have been justified when they were beating that cop

also thats a cool story bro. source it with the pictures and videos.

it sure confused me. i guess sky.com must have stolen that video and used it to run a completely different news story about a bunch of womens voting activists and the 2018 midterms, a whole MONTH AFTER kavanaugh was sworn in

whats the url to that picture you posted again?

Yeah, that is the debate. I also heard they were ordered not to use lethal force. The one officer didn’t get that memo, but it absolutely would have been justified when they were beating that cop

That officer's message to the people who saved him was emphatic:

"Thanks, but fuck you for being there in the first place."

Back