Crime Naming the Capitol Cop Who Killed Unarmed Jan. 6 Rioter Ashli Babbitt

If she hadn't been stopped, she would have led the charge towards the Congress members and other elected officials. That was the last line of defense. He hit her with the one hitter quitter and the other chuds had second thoughts. That was why he took the shot and the other officers didn't.

Aunt Cleo... can you also tell me what lottery numbers I should pick this week?

Why wasn't this same tactic used against the BLM / ANTIFA rioters that killed over a dozen people, destroyed Federal property, and destroyed billions in private property?

Next time... don't embrace double standards so hard and you won't look like a complete goof.

Last edited:
I believe in Stand Your Ground. Someone tries to break in my house I shoot them as soon as they get through the door.
If you don’t want to get shot then don’t trespass, it’s really that simple.

I believe in Stand Your Ground. Someone tries to break in my house I shoot them as soon as they get through the door.

I don't recall you singing that tune when BLM / ANTIFA was murdering people and destroying both private and government property to the tune of billions.

Imagine all the dead bodies during the summer of love

I don't recall you singing that tune when BLM / ANTIFA was murdering people and destroying both private and government property to the tune of billions.

You could probably find him railing against that couple for merely brandishing their firearms to the mob

You could probably find him railing against that couple for merely brandishing their firearms to the mob
<TrumpWrong1>

Go back to that thread. I only criticized the wife for her terrible gun safety. Said the only punishment should be more range time for her.

<TrumpWrong1>

Go back to that thread. I only criticized the wife for her terrible gun safety. Said the only punishment should be more range time for her.

That's a far cry from......shoot em dead when they get on your property. Lol

That's a far cry from......shoot em dead when they get on your property. Lol
R.56c59a7f7093f10b54ab8f61c640d7ea

you tried to say something that I never said and then when pointed out you were wrong, now you change the argument.
You partisan guys like to put other people in partisan boxes. I guess its projection but it happens a lot on Sherdog.

R.56c59a7f7093f10b54ab8f61c640d7ea

you tried to say something that I never said and then when pointed out you were wrong, now you change the argument.
You partisan guys like to put other people in partisan boxes. I guess its projection but it happens a lot on Sherdog.

I said you probably railed against the couple. And you said you just railed against the wife. Lol

Can you post your quote where you said you'd support them shooting the rioters....like you are supporting here?

"Conservatives" are funny. A black man running away from cops and shot in the back is justified but a white person running toward cops gets shot and it's an outrage.

Michael Brown got in a fight for the cop's gun, then when the cop survived that fight and got out to tell Brown to stop, he got charged by Brown who had already put the cop's life in danger. Yeah... you shoot. There was no shot in the back. There was no, "Hands Up, Don't Shoot". That's all propaganda for stupid people.

Michael Brown got in a fight for the cop's gun, then when the cop survived that fight and got out to tell Brown to stop, he got charged by Brown who had already put the cop's life in danger. Yeah... you shoot. There was no shot in the back. There was no, "Hands Up, Don't Shoot". That's all propaganda for stupid people.
Likely referencing Jacob Blake, not Michael Brown

According to The Hill, the officer will give an interview to be aired on Thursday.

210826-capitol-hill-police-officer-nn-jm-1018.jpg

I just saw it, and it was "interesting". He said that it was his last resort, and he saved countless lives by shooting her. It's not helping that the media is already running with "if you disagree with his actions it's because he's black. Trumpers are the party of "back the blue" no matter what right?"

That answer isn't necessary.

Police are permitted to shoot a suspect in the back if it prevents him from escaping, there are entirely different standards.

Maybe @nhbbear can confirm.

Please list some "BLM/Antifa murders".

Quite a few deaths conservatives are calling "Anitifa/BLM" have nothing to do with them, so if you're going to toss that claim around in defense of a terrorist, you should probably substantiate it.

Back