Crime NARF's Insurrection megathread (598 arrested so far. At least 24 in August 2021)

Images of suicide jumpers from that horrific day are still burned into my brain. Very sad!

tenor.gif

What's worse? An attack on our country from Islamist terrorists, or an attack on our country from the President himself and his treasonous supporters?

9/11 was horrible, but it never came close to threatening our democracy. 1/6 was the worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War.

What's worse? An attack on our country from Islamist terrorists, or an attack on our country from the President himself and his treasonous supporters?

9/11 was horrible, but it never came close to threatening our democracy. 1/6 was the worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War.
<LikeReally5><BidenShutIt>

You get it bro.

Sure 9/11 killed way more people. But 99.99999999999% of Americans were out of harm's way.

If the coup was successful the killings will be continuing to this day and beyond far surpassing 3,000 dead.

Better than partisan hack like you and your troll account. How long till you get this account banned kong?

Jesus, account less than a year old and over 6,000 posts... Do you have a job, or does Russia reimburse you for your time spent trolling?

yeah I’m partisan because both the FBI and DHS labeled far right wing nationalism as the #1 form of domestic terrorism.

That makes me partisan for sure. I work for the Kremlin and George Soros at the same time.

thread is a joke, russia and china is laughing at this thread

January 6th. the day the capitol police opened up the gates and let everyone have a self guided tour

yeah I’m partisan because both the FBI and DHS labeled far right wing nationalism as the #1 form of domestic terrorism.

That makes me partisan for sure. I work for the Kremlin and George Soros at the same time.
You're a partisan hack because you've stated numerous times that you want the Dems to control everything, and win every election going forward.

You're a partisan hack because you've stated numerous times that you want the Dems to control everything, and win every election going forward.

Why would I want the GOP to win? They’re beyond awful in every way imaginable. They can’t handle a crisis or any modern day problem. So yes, I’d rather have the democrats running the show working with the progressives for more robust programs. With the GOP you’ll get tax cuts for the rich and them trying to destroy healthcare. No thanks.

Why would I want the GOP to win? They’re beyond awful in every way imaginable. They can’t handle a crisis or any modern day problem. So yes, I’d rather have the democrats running the show working with the progressives for more robust programs. With the GOP you’ll get tax cuts for the rich and them trying to destroy healthcare. No thanks.
Hmmm. You praise one party, demonize the other, and don't think you're a partisan hack?
Each party has it's positives and negatives. If you can't or refuse to see that, that's on you. But don't act surprised when people make fun of you for being brainwashed.

Also lol at almost 1,000 posts a month. Get a life and a job loser.

Oh yeah, coz the two were REALLY similar. Remind me how many people died at the Capitol and how many actual shots were fired / how many attempted shootings?

Fuck off.

Ya'll need some therapy, like really bad. 9/11 changed the world and 3,000 innocent Americans were slaughtered. You acknowledge real life tragedies only when you want to use them as a measuring stick against people on the other side of the political aisle. You start by calling everyone that disagrees with you a Nazi, call politicians you don't like Hitler, compare border protection to Auschwitz, etc. So I'm not surprised to see someone compare the Capitol rioters to 9/11. This doesn't make you smart, it makes you a fucking coward. Literally everybody condemned the people who broke the law during the Capitol protest. This effort by the media and you goofs trying to blow up everything that happened that day is so cringe.

You are every bit as bad, or worse, than the people you demonize with your rantings.

"Riots are the voice of the unheard. Unless I dont agree with their reason for rioting. Then, fuck em."- MLK

Ya'll need some therapy, like really bad. 9/11 changed the world and 3,000 innocent Americans were slaughtered. You acknowledge real life tragedies only when you want to use them as a measuring stick against people on the other side of the political aisle. You start by calling everyone that disagrees with you a Nazi, call politicians you don't like Hitler, compare border protection to Auschwitz, etc. So I'm not surprised to see someone compare the Capitol rioters to 9/11. This doesn't make you smart, it makes you a fucking coward. Literally everybody condemned the people who broke the law during the Capitol protest. This effort by the media and you goofs trying to blow up everything that happened that day is so cringe.

It's disgusting really.

I have to assume that at least some Americans have taken offence at this. It's not even close to a valid comparison.

Back