Crime NARF's Insurrection megathread (598 arrested so far. At least 24 in August 2021)

He wouldn't be being prosecuted if there was no evidence. That's not how prosecutions work. I'm fine with whatever the result is.

No, you are not. You want this kid locked up for a long time.

I'm sure he'll have fun in court explaining why he was running around at night with a rifle in an area he didn't live in playing vigilante warrior.

He won't have to. The evidence on video will clear him. You can't spin video.

What's that got to do with burning shit? You said if my son was killed jogging I'd burn the city down.

If your son or daughter was harmed by blm or antifa still going to burn the town down?

Huh? Not enough info here for me too make a decision. What happened, how, when.... All that kind of stuff for me to decide.

No, you are not. You want this kid locked up for a long time.

He won't have to. The evidence on video will clear him. You can't spin video.
Meh...we'll see what happens. I said the same thing with respect to Derek Chauvin's trial. I respect our courts and the justice system. I will be fine with whatever the result is and will call it justice. All you'd have to do is say the same...but unfortunately you'd rather project what you think I think onto a conversation rather than address your own views of how you will see a result.

Meh...we'll see what happens. I said the same thing with respect to Derek Chauvin's trial. I respect our courts and the justice system. I will be fine with whatever the result is and will call it justice. All you'd have to do is say the same...but unfortunately you'd rather project what you think I think onto a conversation rather than address your own views of how you will see a result.

The two situations were nowhere near the same. Chauvin negligence was fully on tape. I think it’s unclear if he was responsible for Floyd’s death but I never believed Chauvin should get off free. All evidence from the attack on Rittenhouse shows it was self defense. Only the most disingenuous and partisan of people are trying to spin the available video and present him as another Adam Lanza or Omar Mateen. You want him in jail not for the lives he took, but because he dared to stand up to BLM and Antifa as they rioted. You most certainly would not accept a verdict if not guilty in Rittenhouse’s case.

The two situations were nowhere near the same. Chauvin negligence was fully on tape. I think it’s unclear if he was responsible for Floyd’s death but I never believed Chauvin should get off free. All evidence from the attack on Rittenhouse shows it was self defense. Only the most disingenuous and partisan of people are trying to spin the available video and present him as another Adam Lanza or Omar Mateen. You want him in jail not for the lives he took, but because he dared to stand up to BLM and Antifa as they rioted. You most certainly would not accept a verdict if not guilty in Rittenhouse’s case.
You're not even arguing with me. You're arguing with yourself. Further, I never said the Chauvin and Rittenhouse cases were the same.

If you want to continue the discussion, you're gonna have to argue with the prose of my posts, not some imaginary caricature that makes you feel more comfortable with your arguments.

It just seems that you don't want to acknowledge Rittenhouse's negligence. Which is that he should never have been there to begin with. Much less with an illegal weapon.

You're not even arguing with me. You're arguing with yourself. Further, I never said the Chauvin and Rittenhouse cases were the same.

I’m not arguing anything. It was you who made the comparison.

If you want to continue the discussion, you're gonna have to argue with the prose of my posts, not some imaginary caricature that makes you feel more comfortable with your arguments.

Concession accepted.

It just seems that you don't want to acknowledge Rittenhouse's negligence. Which is that he should never have been there to begin with. Much less with an illegal weapon.

Sup, baby cakes? I missed you more.

The things you mentioned are entirely separate from whether Kyle was defending his life or not. I’ve said before that if he violated the law and deserves a gun charge then charge him with it.

I’m not arguing anything. It was you who made the comparison.

Concession accepted.

Sup, baby cakes? I missed you more.

The things you mentioned are entirely separate from whether Kyle was defending his life or not. I’ve said before that if he violated the law and deserves a gun charge then charge him with it.
I made no comparisons. You read poorly. Poor Kyle...rough spot he's in.

The first federal prosecution to unravel due to no evidence. Expect much more of this.

so a paid informant(a leftist) just says this guy talked about being there, and so that’s all the FEDs used.

lawsuits incoming?

our corrupt evil illegitimate and illegal establishment should be torn down

Last edited:
The only big name I came across that supported that nonsense was Kevin Sorbo. I’m willing to hear you out though.

Trump for starters, like the leader of the party. They are falling all over themselves trying to cover it up too.

How much money could he make? We will see!

and moving on.....seems like they someone figured out who shot the unarmed protestor. He needs to face charges for murdering an unarmed American in cold blood who was no threat to this awful officer.

I wonder how the War Room's right wing morons are going to justify this. You know they will. This is going to be a tough one though. But they are duty bound to defend this sexual predator.

He was 23 by the way. And she was intoxicated.

Alleged US Capitol rioter who heckled police for 'protecting pedophiles' served jail time for statutory rape of 14-year-old girl

sean-michael-mchugh.jpg

A Trump supporter accused of storming the US Capitol and heckling police officers for "protecting pedophiles" previously served jail time after being convicted in the statutory rape of a 14-year-old girl, according to court records reviewed by CNN and lawyers involved in the cases.

According to prosecutors' description of the footage, McHugh allegedly shouted, "You guys like protecting pedophiles?" "you're protecting communists," "I'd be shaking in your little s--t boots too," and, "there is a Second Amendment behind us, what are you going to do then?"

McHugh was convicted in 2010 on a state charge of unlawful sex with a minor, according to California court records reviewed by CNN and lawyers involved in McHugh's cases. McHugh was sentenced to 240 days in jail -- though he served less -- and got four years of probation.

There was DNA evidence that connected McHugh to the girl, former prosecutor Todd Kuhnen told CNN. The victim was 14 years old and McHugh was 23 when the crime occurred, Kuhnen said. The victim also alleged that she was intoxicated when the incident occurred.

Once he reached the scaffolding that was set up for the inauguration, McHugh deployed an "unknown" chemical spray against police that he had kept holstered at his hip, prosecutors said.

McHugh has a long rap sheet of misdemeanor convictions, including multiple DUIs and trespassing offenses, according to Negin and a CNN review of California state court records. He is one of many rioters with criminal records, and he is one of a few rioters who were on probation or parole for other unrelated crimes when they went to the Capitol on January 6.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/04/politics/capitol-rioter-rape-charge/index.html

Last edited:
Back