Nariman Abbasov fights on DWCS in 3 days

How am I a Marxist for wanting better pay and noting that the system fucks with the earning power of fighters trying to reach the top of the sport?
You have no idea what you're talking about. The only person outed here is you being an absolute moron of a human, probably some little right wing troll who just calls anyone who gives a shit about other people a "commie" because you yourself are a political extremist hyper-focused on extremism. (should I be surprised looking at your dogshit profile? lol)

I'm in a thread trying to argue that actual talent should get paid and noting a scam by people who don't do any of the fighting (Dana and co.) to fuck them out of actual contracts and televised fights for their top level skills. How is that marxism?
I'm gonna laugh at whatever infantile scrawl you come back with, if anything.

Lol tldr. Too much salt for me kid

Where did you hear they don't get travel expenses? I'm pretty confident they do.

People used to regularly give up their jobs for TUF.
They absolutely do. He's just your typical Dana pay more crybaby that infest this joint

I was just looking at this, that fight is an absolutely ridiculous offering.

How does a 28-3 vs 17-3 end up on Contender Series?

I'm assuming both have actually signed 6 fight contracts in real life, and this is purely for ratings, with the loser getting matched up in the UFC proper regardless.

If not, that's just ridiculous.

This is a show that routinely has 4-0 guys on it.

in addition to that those 4-0 guys usually fight absolute cans too

in addition to that those 4-0 guys usually fight absolute cans too

They usually match up relative to experience level, so the 4-0 guys usually fight other 4-0 guys.

They usually match up relative to experience level, so the 4-0 guys usually fight other 4-0 guys.

It's super clear to me at least that they have their favourites that they are interested in pushing in the UFC and they line their favourite up with a guy with either a shit record or a similar record but a perfect stylistic matchup, usually for a highlight reel KO

It's super clear to me at least that they have their favourites that they are interested in pushing in the UFC and they line their favourite up with a guy with either a shit record or a similar record but a perfect stylistic matchup, usually for a highlight reel KO

Tbf I would say this year at least I don't think it's happened that much. A lot of underdogs winning.

Tbf I would say this year at least I don't think it's happened that much. A lot of underdogs winning.

Fair enough I haven't actually watched it this year I just watched the first few seasons and had to stop because every episode was filled with "my brother got cancer" "my dad got shot" and shit like that plus a lot of squash matches.

Fair enough I haven't actually watched it this year I just watched the first few seasons and had to stop because every episode was filled with "my brother got cancer" "my dad got shot" and shit like that plus a lot of squash matches.

I think maybe since it went more international it's changed a bit. The average level of fighter on there is much higher than it was in the first season or two.

I gather you're the type of mental midget to get upset by more than a couple basic words?
I apologize for ruining your night and I wish you luck on your reading development.

Im pretty sure what you posted had absolutely no effect on my mental well being.

You’re entire act is old, stale and has been done by dozens of other posters(and done better). In fact I’d be shocked if this isn’t your 2nd or 3rd account.

Imagine 10 years and tens of thousands of posts all about an organization you supposedly can’t stand. What a fucking waste of time. What a life you must lead.

The Contender Series is literally a labor-busting scam to get people on daddy dana's dick and control the narrative of who is a top fighter worthy of the UFC so that as little money goes to fighters as possible while pumping out pro-UFC pro-Dana content.

Then whoever wins this fight theyll credit their success/skills to Dana and this stupid series shit "discovering" them and giving them some amazing opportunity.
U mad?

But do they pass USADA...

Russia gunna Russia...just saying

But do they pass USADA...

Russia gunna Russia...just saying

I doubt he'd come on the contenders if he didn't think he would. He was making 50k to show with fight nights global so he'd be dumb to quit that for DWCS if he knew he might pop.

I doubt he'd come on the contenders if he didn't think he would. He was making 50k to show with fight nights global so he'd be dumb to quit that for DWCS if he knew he might pop.

I dunno man...those russian leagues... especially KSW...is pretty pharmacy heavy...but let see ..they could be good additions .. maybe they'll be both signed after a spirited fight lets see

I dunno man...those russian leagues... especially KSW...is pretty pharmacy heavy...but let see ..they could be good additions .. maybe they'll be both signed after a spirited fight lets see

They are, but they tend to use fairly obviously imo. I don't personally get the impression that Abbasov is a juicer, compared to someone like Ali Bagov who I'm almost certain is.

Back