Nate Diaz is in trouble against Jorge

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Big trouble. He's too big.

Jorge is too technical and has way more power. He's not a straight brawler. Doesn't block punches w his face but at the same time isn't scared to get hit.

Nate has been knocked down many times...knocked out before. This is going to end bad for him and he should probably get that connor fight before taking this one or Conor might get the leftovers

Jorge getting his black t-shirt night!

He's in big trouble until Jorge loses and becomes a can who was only 2-2 in his last 4

nuuhej72z4931.jpg

Nate will NEVER have Street Jesus magic!
img_9744.jpeg

It's not like Jorge has lost a ton of close decisions where he didn't throw enough or anything

I've thought nate was in trouble in most of his fights. ...then the fight happens and nate dominates. I'm not gonna doubt him anymore

I think Jorge takes it, without counting nate out.

Biggest issue for Jorge in the past is that he used to always coast off, he has doing barely enough to get the decision in his head. But looking his fight against till he was aggressive engaging first alot of times. Will be very interesting how we will decide to fight against nate.

Neither hit that hard. It should make for a fun fight.

Nate isn't scared of losing, he's not picking any easy fights, he's targeting fighters that interests him these days.
but, i agree Jorge would be the favorite in that fight

I also considered that idea when Nate was about to fight Pettis.

Even though we know... we still want to see it.

In a 3 round fight Jorge is dangerous for Nate. In a 5 round fight Nate can wear him out to a comfortable decision. I don't see either guy getting a finish.

Pettis looks slow an gasses at 170, even a poor version of Nate was too much for him. Not surprising is my point.
Oh my god...

<Prem973>

And you also predict that Pettis would gassed and would looked slow at 170, after coming up from wrecking Wonderboy uh...

Nate submits him with a japanese neck tie in Rd 2.

Back