Nate Diaz is in trouble against Jorge

Jorge vs Nick Diaz from 5 years ago would be my dream matchup. :confused:

I don't think Nate is overly concerned with losing, as long as it's a war and he puts on a good showing. He may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he knows his brand...and he knows it's not going to ruin his marketability to lose against a legit opponent. He's got a loyal as fuck fanbase.

FTR: I am not a huge Diaz fan.

Masvidal can throw kicks/knees and has good wrestling.....If he mixes it up, can give Diaz a shitload of problems.....but if he tries to bang with hands only, he might do well but that's risky.

You quoted me first to tell me, among other things, that Conor knocked down Nate 7 times...
Facts. (?) Are they not? A FW knocked him down 7 times you don't think Mas can KO him? Ok. Agree to disagree.

Facts. (?) Are they not? A FW knocked him down 7 times you don't think Mas can KO him? Ok. Agree to disagree.

Lmao dude you obviously don't know what you're talking about like you claim. Firstly show me where he knocked nate down 7 times?

Also Conor is not a FW can you be anymore ignorant? Just cause he killed himself to make 145 and won the chip doesn't mean hes a fw lol. He's a natural 155. With your theory Rumble Johnson must be a Welterwight huh? Gtfoh.

With that said I got Mas winning by Tko lol.

Three times in their second fight.
As for FW; Whatever.

Edit: thenatural43 ninja'd me.

I think Masvidal by decision I doubt he knocks him out unless he kicks him in the face or something. Diaz has a way better chin then Till and Askren

Nobody going to mention the knockdowns were a result of his chewed up legs lol

In a 5 round fight? Jorge better pack a lunch.

Either Jorge mauls him early or Nate mauls him late.

I take your point, but would you really call him a power puncher?

I admit I'm judging him more by his time at a lower weight class.
He's not a power puncher per say, but he definitely has power. His KOs come more from timing and technique.

I’d imagine Jorge will be a slight favorite. Close fight, IMO.

Nate is going to box him up worse than Melendez did. People are riding the Masvidal hype train waaaaay too hard. Nate does really good against people who try to stand and box with him.

I could see that, but at the same time. Jorge has lagged in the cage and not stepped up his side when fighting higher tier fighters. The way Jorge sometimes fights will probably lead to a Diaz decision. This fight is interesting because either fighter has a way they can win this one.

If you asked me 5 years ago, i would say Nate and Jorge wouldnt stand a chance against Pettis. Its crazy how fighters decline, climb, and decline again. This is why i love this sport. Change of hands, anything can happen. I hate dominant Champs.

I've thought nate was in trouble in most of his fights. ...then the fight happens and nate dominates. I'm not gonna doubt him anymore

He has a habit of winning when I expect him to lose and then he loses when I expect him to win.

Back