Nate Diaz is in trouble against Jorge

Three times in their second fight.
As for FW; Whatever.

Edit: thenatural43 ninja'd me.
What about the first.. you need to add both.. obviously. I might be wrong here but Nate was seated and flipped off Conor at least 5 times over 2 fights if not 7.

Lmao dude you obviously don't know what you're talking about like you claim. Firstly show me where he knocked nate down 7 times?

Also Conor is not a FW can you be anymore ignorant? Just cause he killed himself to make 145 and won the chip doesn't mean hes a fw lol. He's a natural 155. With your theory Rumble Johnson must be a Welterwight huh? Gtfoh.

With that said I got Mas winning by Tko lol.
Mas could never make 145, physically. It matters. It's called a man's size. Mas is tree times the size of Nate. So you're saying I'm a fool for saying Jorge finishes Nate then say your prediction is Jorge finishing Nate? Got it.

The same was said with certainty before Nick fought Daley.

Jorge is dangerous but Nate knows that and will fight him smart. The only time Nate was TKO'd was when he had zero respect for his opponent. He's only been dropped in two fights that I'm aware of (three counting the TKO).

I think Jorge wins rather easily. Nate's capable of shocking the world though so can't count him completely out.

I think Masvidal by decision I doubt he knocks him out unless he kicks him in the face or something. Diaz has a way better chin then Till and Askren
How exactly does he have a better chin than Askren and Till? Has he taken bombs from big welterweights like Woodley and Lawler without getting koed? Nate got knocked down with punches from Ben Henderson, stop saying nonsense.

Masvidal doesn't have the heart for a dude like Nate.

We've seen him basically shrivel into an inactive defensive fighter time and time again. As much fun as this ride has been, Nate would have him broken within 1.5 rounds.

How exactly does he have a better chin than Askren and Till? Has he taken bombs from big welterweights like Woodley and Lawler without getting koed? Nate got knocked down with punches from Ben Henderson, stop saying nonsense.

Diaz took a head kick to the face, and wasn't even completely out. The guy got knocked down multiple times, and looked like it barely did anything. Nate has probably taken more damage than Asscream and Till combined. His chin is legit.

whatever i just want to see them bang bro! just let them bang!

Diaz took a head kick to the face, and wasn't even completely out. The guy got knocked down multiple times, and looked like it barely did anything. Nate has probably taken more damage than Asscream and Till combined. His chin is legit.
Nobody said it isn’t legit, you said it’s better than two guys who didnt get koed from bombs from big welterweights like Robbie and Woodley instead of LW volume pillowfists like Benson.

Other fighters have aten headkicks without getting even rocked like Yoel and Moose, while Diaz got finished.

Masvidal doesn't have the heart for a dude like Nate.

We've seen him basically shrivel into an inactive defensive fighter time and time again. As much fun as this ride has been, Nate would have him broken within 1.5 rounds.
Lmfao

Nobody said it isn’t legit, you said it’s better than two guys who didnt get koed from bombs from big welterweights like Robbie and Woodley instead of LW volume pillowfists like Benson.

Other fighters have aten headkicks without getting even rocked like Yoel and Moose, while Diaz got finished.

Diaz ate that shit Flush. Diaz for sure has a better chin than Till and Askrens peanut head. Just going by fighting styles alone u could see that

Should be a good fight. I can see both landing some great shots.

The younger guy with the higher output almosy always wins. Do you guys just watch press conferences or do you ever watch fights?

I think that knee Jorge did on Askren may have been bad for him. He seems a bit too overconfident. Once Nate weathers the storm it might make Masvidal go back to tentative old self and try to outpoint. Then lose a close decision like his vintage self. He is more talented but so was Pettis. I would not bet on this fight at all. So my opinion is pretty irrelevant lol.

Masvidal knocked out Darren Till. i think he can hit pretty hard at 170..
Need to see a pattern before you can really say that, it's possible he does have power at 170 but that also could've just been a perfectly placed shot against a dehydrated brain depending on who you ask. Too many variables there to say Jorge has ko power yet imo

Back