Natty or not (lots of pics)

If you're trying to be a strongman you can't afford to be doing any cutting bullshit like a bodybuilder.

21102945818588da48913c9e1442cd79.jpg

Those guys are on so many steroids that everything they eat is diverted into building muscle. If normal people eat like that they're going to have more problems, especially over a long period. Play the long game.. these guys are not going to live as long after what they put their body through.

Well yeah if you have a 20,000 calorie intake every day you're going to blow up. These guys are obviously on the extreme end of the spectrum, but my bigger point was that chicken nuggets aren't exactly terrible for sports performance. It's just chicken that's fried. Could it be cleaner? Sure, but it's not exactly terrible for you and this isn't a bodybuilding competition, it's a performance competition.

Well yeah if you have a 20,000 calorie intake every day you're going to blow up. These guys are obviously on the extreme end of the spectrum, but my bigger point was that chicken nuggets aren't exactly terrible for sports performance. It's just chicken that's fried. Could it be cleaner? Sure, but it's not exactly terrible for you and this isn't a bodybuilding competition, it's a performance competition.
McDonald's has preservatives, antibiotics, hormones, pesticides, vegetable oils, and a lot of other garbage.

It adds up over time and can hurt your endocrine system. Testosterone levels have dropped over the last few decades partially due to crap like this as well as people's exposure to plastics and emf radiation.

These guys are less affected because they get their super high test levels from an exogenous source so it doesn't matter in the short run if they're eating crap that will hurt their natural production.

McDonald's has preservatives, antibiotics, hormones, pesticides, vegetable oils, and a lot of other garbage.

It adds up over time and can hurt your endocrine system. Testosterone levels have dropped over the last few decades partially due to crap like this as well as people's exposure to plastics and emf radiation.

These guys are less affected because they get their super high test levels from an exogenous source so it doesn't matter in the short run if they're eating crap that will hurt their natural production.

https://www.delish.com/food-news/news/a54849/mcdonalds-mcnuggets-making-of-video/

The current recipe is no worse for you than a dozen other things you're probably consuming without thinking twice.

https://www.delish.com/food-news/news/a54849/mcdonalds-mcnuggets-making-of-video/

The current recipe is no worse for you than a dozen other things you're probably consuming without thinking twice.

Check out this super healthy list of McNugget ingredients.

Chicken McNuggets: White Boneless Chicken, Water, Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Seasoning (Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Salt, Wheat Starch, Natural Flavoring [Botanical Source], Safflower Oil, Dextrose, Citric Acid), Sodium Phosphates, Natural Flavor (Botanical Source). Battered and Breaded with: Water, Enriched Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Yellow Corn Flour, Bleached Wheat Flour, Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate), Spices, Wheat Starch, Dextrose, Corn Starch.

I would wager that if you're eating a whole food diet(like most who are trying to get more out of their body/performance) you are probably going to notice food like that effecting your body in different ways. At best, McNuggets have a neutral effect on your performance. Maybe you eat trash food without thinking twice, and that's fine. But years of eating crap like that is slow poison. It catches up with you eventually.

Lol nah. Some of us don’t eat like trash.

Last edited:
Lol nah. Some of us don’t eat like trash.

Well I guess you have to watch what you eat more when you're a fat fuck. I guess I'm lucky enough to be able to not suffer steamed chicken and broccoli every day of my life and maintain a good body composition.

Well I guess you have to watch what you eat more when you're a fat fuck. I guess I'm lucky enough to be able to not suffer steamed chicken and broccoli every day of my life and maintain a good body composition.
What the fuck are you talking about lol.

Check out this super healthy list of McNugget ingredients.

Chicken McNuggets: White Boneless Chicken, Water, Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Seasoning (Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Salt, Wheat Starch, Natural Flavoring [Botanical Source], Safflower Oil, Dextrose, Citric Acid), Sodium Phosphates, Natural Flavor (Botanical Source). Battered and Breaded with: Water, Enriched Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Yellow Corn Flour, Bleached Wheat Flour, Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate), Spices, Wheat Starch, Dextrose, Corn Starch.

I would wager that if you're eating a whole food diet(like most who are trying to get more out of their body/performance) you are probably going to notice food like that effecting your body in different ways. At best, McNuggets have a neutral effect on your performance. Maybe you eat trash food without thinking twice, and that's fine. But years of eating crap like that is slow poison. It catches up with you eventually.

But you realize that ingredient list isn't bad at all...

Until you get to the leavening which seems very suspect with the sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate - particularly. The ingredient list isn't that bad at all, can you point to what you think is so terrible for you? (and I wasn't fully versed with those ingredients and they are "safe" according to a quick google search fwiw).

And for the record you guys are talking about McDonalds here. Yeah obviously eating every meal or daily at McDonalds isn't exactly a healthy choice.

What's the goal here also? From looking at this thread it seems like the "debate" was over leanness and steroid use / leanness. Well I mean, calories in and calories out. IIFYM as the nerds say. If we are talking about ideal micronutrient intake or "inflammation" or ratios of omega-3 fatty acids and all that shit, well it's a different conversation.

But my point is...that list isn't that bad. Here's an example. People might think making a PB + Jelly sandwich on whole wheat bread might be or definitely is healthier than McDonald's. Well if you're getting nuggets or a healthy option at McDonald's it's probably not, in some ways at least. Normal peanut butter has partially hydrogenated oils. That ~single ingredient is worse than the nuggets for short-term health and long-term health too probably. The jelly is just sugar, which is what it is...not inherently bad but can be, and the bread has more gluten than the nuggets obviously, which can be bad for people sensitive to it...but gluten shit is overblown largely.

Who the fuck would eat McNuggets? They're the shittiest of the nuggets. Fucking uncultured swines in this thread.

Yeah, I don't know. It's pretty hard to understand anything that's said in F13 these days.

Apparently, you're fat, and eating shitty foods is fine, as long as your body composition is good. Don't worry, I'm taking notes.

If, by “smaller”, you mean bigger, then yes. He is bigger and stronger than Pudz.

deadshot gonna deadshot 10/10.
He just looks tiny compared to his competition then. Well he did anyway. Latest videos show him looking like shit.

But you realize that ingredient list isn't bad at all...

Until you get to the leavening which seems very suspect with the sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate - particularly. The ingredient list isn't that bad at all, can you point to what you think is so terrible for you? (and I wasn't fully versed with those ingredients and they are "safe" according to a quick google search fwiw).

And for the record you guys are talking about McDonalds here. Yeah obviously eating every meal or daily at McDonalds isn't exactly a healthy choice.

What's the goal here also? From looking at this thread it seems like the "debate" was over leanness and steroid use / leanness. Well I mean, calories in and calories out. IIFYM as the nerds say. If we are talking about ideal micronutrient intake or "inflammation" or ratios of omega-3 fatty acids and all that shit, well it's a different conversation.

But my point is...that list isn't that bad. Here's an example. People might think making a PB + Jelly sandwich on whole wheat bread might be or definitely is healthier than McDonald's. Well if you're getting nuggets or a healthy option at McDonald's it's probably not, in some ways at least. Normal peanut butter has partially hydrogenated oils. That ~single ingredient is worse than the nuggets for short-term health and long-term health too probably. The jelly is just sugar, which is what it is...not inherently bad but can be, and the bread has more gluten than the nuggets obviously, which can be bad for people sensitive to it...but gluten shit is overblown largely.
So if I want to get shredded, what should my diet look like?

Back