***NBA 2020-2021 Thread v2 - Siakam for Simmons makes sense***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors should have taken him instead of Wisecan and then dumped curry for picks. They would have a great team for the future instead of trying to battle for the 8th seed.
I dont blame you for not knowing anything about basketball but Curry gets any team 40 wins. So how does it help the warriors to trade Curry for a bunch of picks that will just end up being for late 1st round picks?

Are the clippers that bad?

I'm joking obviously, but they played bad tonight and memphis finally played well

Last edited:
I dont blame you for not knowing anything about basketball but Curry gets any team 40 wins. So how does it help the warriors to trade Curry for a bunch of picks that will just end up being for late 1st round picks?
He’s also made of glass, can’t play def and on the wrong side of 30. Would be better off being the 4th best player on a contender. Maybe 6th man

He’s also made of glass, can’t play def and on the wrong side of 30. Would be better off being the 4th best player on a contender. Maybe 6th man
Curry plays above average defense for his position and is the best player in the league this season. 4th best player on a contender? Your trolling just keeps getting worse.

im not a wizards fan but its undeniable Russ is making them a respectable team capable of beating anyone on any given night. They are a few games under 500 and could easily finish close enough for a playoff spot. Beal is scoring over 30 a night and russ is averaging 20/10/10 that is absolutely amazing. He is such an under appreciated player because his teams have never won big in the playoffs or a lot of times never got to the playoffs. This guy is an all time great and has adapted his game to make everyone around him shine and scores when he has to. Hes not a top 10 guy anymore but hes close. much hespect to Russ.

Lakers should trade Horton-Tucker to the Kings for Whiteside

There's some merit to this. Lakers in dire need of rim protection and rebounding. THT's potential is great, but it could be years before he becomes an impact player. By that time LBJ is gone and AD's contract/prime is up. Don't know if Whiteside is the best option to fill the need, but THT should be on the table for whoever is.

There's some merit to this. Lakers in dire need of rim protection and rebounding. THT's potential is great, but it could be years before he becomes an impact player. By that time LBJ is gone and AD's contract/prime is up. Don't know if Whiteside is the best option to fill the need, but THT should be on the table for whoever is.

I saw the rumor that the Lakers were interested in Hassan but looking through their roster, THT was the only realistic player that the Kings would even have a remote interest in. Just not sure if the Lakers would do it for a rental.

I saw the rumor that the Lakers were interested in Hassan but looking through their roster, THT was the only realistic player that the Kings would even have a remote interest in. Just not sure if the Lakers would do it for a rental.

Kuz perhaps, but his poison pill contract extension makes trading him highly unlikely.

Lakers better do something. Championship windows are a thing. Maybe everyone gets hot going into the playoffs and AD plays like the best big man in the league. Otherwise I don't see them getting by a healthy Utah or Clippers team.

Kuz perhaps, but his poison pill contract extension makes trading him highly unlikely.

Lakers better do something. Championship windows are a thing. Maybe everyone gets hot going into the playoffs and AD plays like the best big man in the league. Otherwise I don't see them getting by a healthy Utah or Clippers team.
They have LeBron James. They'll have no problem getting by the Clippers or Jazz lol

I'm going to be pissed if they trade for Kuz lol

They just need to ease AD back into the lineup and start giving Lebron rests to stay fresh for the playoffs. Their slide only happened because they are missing AD and Dennis lol no need to make panic moves; if they are healthy they are coming out of the West with this roster as is

They just need to ease AD back into the lineup and start giving Lebron rests to stay fresh for the playoffs. Their slide only happened because they are missing AD and Dennis lol no need to make panic moves; if they are healthy they are coming out of the West with this roster as is

I like your optimism.

I don't think trading THT for a defensive presence in the middle is a panic move. More like a win now move. THT may become a star, but it won't be this year or the next two.

I like your optimism.

I don't think trading THT for a defensive presence in the middle is a panic move. More like a win now move. THT may become a star, but it won't be this year or the next two.
I'm not sure who is really available as a defensive presence up the middle. If you are referring to Whiteside, don't let his block numbers fool you: he just hunts for blocks and ain't it.

Whiteside is a bum now
There's a reason he looked for a new team in the off-season and only had one offer for 2M/1yr from Sac ffs
He made 27M last year for reference

There's also a reason even the incompetent SAC realizes Richaun Holmes is better and gives him most minutes

I'm not sure who is really available as a defensive presence up the middle. If you are referring to Whiteside, don't let his block numbers fool you: he just hunts for blocks and ain't it.

I don't pretend to know who the right pickup would be. That's Rob's job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back