***NBA 2020-2021 Thread v2 - Siakam for Simmons makes sense***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time Lord playing super well yet again dominating in limited minutes making huge stars look inefficient AF like Turner. Pritchard is also one of the most impressively composed young guards playing real end of game clutch time as a rookie.
4PewKJ7.png

I feel you can't play a close game vs Portland especially going into the 4th. Lakers definitely need to get the lead and pull away.

Dame had a nice 1st quarter and as I was typing, he got fouled on a made 3 ffs

At least 4 times thus far Dame has split a double with some filthy handles

Those little quick, low to the ground double tap dribbles he and Steph do are virtually impossible to defend without fouling or just backing up towards the rim giving up a pull up

its also kinda embarrassing how much POR relies on his ball handling with CJ out

You'd think Hood would have more of those responsibilities, or Trent Jr, but they all just screen or give it up and watch Dame work

At least 4 times thus far Dame has split a double with some filthy handles

Those little quick, low to the ground double tap dribbles he and Steph do are virtually impossible to defend without fouling or just backing up towards the rim giving up a pull up
Yea it's absurd. The guy is dangerous everywhere on the court even when you're in his grill like Matthews was on that stepback

Love that sub-100 on defense and the victory. Portland has been a thorn in the side of LA for quite some time.

Love that sub-100 on defense and the victory. Portland has been a thorn in the side of LA for quite some time.
Portland was pretty much dead in the water with Trent and Dame going cold. No McCollum certainly hurt them bad. Just glad that they got a win.

Portland was pretty much dead in the water with Trent and Dame going cold. No McCollum certainly hurt them bad. Just glad that they got a win.

Sure. But part of Dame going cold was LA employing an effective double-team.

Four teams in the East have a winning record. Are you fuckin' kiddin' me? WTF?

EDIT: Scratch that. One of 'em is .500.

All the doubters can eat a bag of dildos mayne

It helps that the bottom tier Playoff teams didn't separate themselves from the pack now that can work on decent seeding. Looks like the heat are over most of their issues and also moving past their finals hangover.

The Warriors are slowly moving up the seeding with probably the worst roster in the nba. If they get to the fourth seed I think at that point you have to give Steph another unanimous MVP.

Seriously look at this warriors roster. 1st round bust Wiggins, washed and overrated Dray, sexy but stupid Oubre, talented but way too young Wiseman, washed Baze, trash wannamaker, g Leaguers in Lee, JTA, and Mulder. Then you have Paschall who shouldnt be in the league and the injuries to Klay, Chriss, and Looney.

The Warriors are slowly moving up the seeding with probably the worst roster in the nba. If they get to the fourth seed I think at that point you have to give Steph another unanimous MVP.

Seriously look at this warriors roster. 1st round bust Wiggins, washed and overrated Dray, sexy but stupid Oubre, talented but way too young Wiseman, washed Baze, trash wannamaker, g Leaguers in Lee, JTA, and Mulder. Then you have Paschall who shouldnt be in the league and the injuries to Klay, Chriss, and Looney.

You must not watch Houston or Detroit

Lmao. The warriors have beaten one team that’s over .500 in the month of February.

Lmao. The warriors have beaten one team that’s over .500 in the month of February.
That's because the entire east is under .500 lmao. Besides Indy, Charlotte, NYK, and Miami would have all been .500 if the warriors didn't beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back