***NBA 2020-2021 Thread v2 - Siakam for Simmons makes sense***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kobe didn't get the award for dragging Smush, Kwame, and the gang to the playoffs then there's no argument for Steph.
You aren't gonna get the MVP finishing 7th seed no matter how good you are as a player. So obviously if Curry and co finish as the 7th or 8th seed he isn't winning shit. But if he can get this team to the 4th or 5th seed then I think it's a lock.

You aren't gonna get the MVP finishing 7th seed no matter how good you are as a player. So obviously if Curry and co finish as the 7th or 8th seed he isn't winning shit. But if he can get this team to the 4th or 5th seed then I think it's a lock.

Precious little difference between 5th and 7th. 4th don't get him shit, regardless. He's not putting up historical numbers.

I've got MVP as a 3 man race right now between Embiitch, Joker and Lillard

After that it's between Steffy, Yanni and LeBrick to round out top 5

Lmao @ Jokic. His team being an the 8th spot basically eliminates him. LeGoat is easily the mvp. He’s the mvp every year tbh.

I doubt it. They'd still win more than Houston
They won 15 games last year without Curry, they'd probably win 19 this year without Curry. So you might be right as I don't think the rockets or Pistons will win 19 games this season.

Lmao @ Jokic. His team being an the 8th spot basically eliminates him. LeGoat is easily the mvp. He’s the mvp every year tbh.
Why do you talk about a sport you don't watch? Because if you did youd know the nuggets have been the most injured team this season and Jokic has still been balling.

I've got MVP as a 3 man race right now between Embiitch, Joker and Lillard

After that it's between Steffy, Yanni and LeBrick to round out top 5
You are trying to fuck with me by having Dame in the mvp discussion. There is no way anyone with two brain cells can consider him in any mvp discussion ever. Guys a crackhead Steph Curry with a much smaller dick.

Why do you talk about a sport you don't watch? Because if you did youd know the nuggets have been the most injured team this season and Jokic has still been balling.
Why don’t you stfu. Lmao. Jokic and Murray have played the whole season. There’s really no excuse. Who cares if Harris or some other brittle can is missing games.

Daaam The Juice is now the NBA career leader in Turnovers with 4554 and climbing , surpassing call Malone. Next closest is Westbrick active guy with over 3600.

Some posters here think he will

He's putting up arguably the greatest efficient scoring season on a mediocre team ever
I think he will regress because everyones numbers regress in the second half. We've already seen both Kyrie, Dame, and Curry go into a mini slump which happens right before and after the all star break. Plus if you watch his game he takes an insane amount of tough shots that have been going in. I think those will also correct themselves.

Although I don't think Lavine will regress that much. I don't think he can shoot over 44% from 3 and 53% from the field but I think he can land around 39% from 3 and 47% from the field which is still insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back