***NBA 2020-2021 Thread v3: MVP Race, Down goes Embiid***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the warriors chances against the Sun's so a loss to the lakers and a win against the Spurs gets them in the Utah/Clippers/Dallas bracket. Adam Silver can legitimately fix it so the warriors cruise to the western conference finals against the Lakers. We'll see if Silver had David Sterns mamba mentality. Would be the first time in sports history that a 7th seed faces an 8th seed.

The Warriors aren’t getting out of the first round.

Curry is my dude but he’s out there with G League players and a team that has no idea how to play together.

Agreed. Curry can only win when he is surrounded by multiple all stars and mvps. Hopefully he asks to be traded in the off-season. Would love him as a sixth man role for my lakes.
Let's do an av/sig bet then? I get warriors plus 7 points.

The Warriors aren’t getting out of the first round.

Curry is my dude but he’s out there with G League players and a team that has no idea how to play together.
I mean if the NBA wants ratings they better figure that shit out. Send in a tanya harding to take out as many players needed.

Warriors only have a chance at best against the Suns if that...

Denver, Utah frontlines too big.

Though I'm not liking lebron and lakers chances this year due to injury and fatigue.

Really no clue who takes the west.

Brooklyn is the safe bet to win but I'm not feeling them as the clear favs either.

Oh well. If lebron wins, he'll get hate. If he loses he'll get hate too.

Curry can lose and will be fine cause everyone already believes he's over achieved this season

Warriors only have a chance at best against the Suns if that...

Denver, Utah frontlines too big.

Though I'm not liking lebron and lakers chances this year due to injury and fatigue.

Really no clue who takes the west.

Brooklyn is the safe bet to win but I'm not feeling them as the clear favs either.

Oh well. If lebron wins, he'll get hate. If he loses he'll get hate too.

Curry can lose and will be fine cause everyone already believes he's over achieved this season
Utah can't play Gobert that many minutes against the warriors, curry would pnr him to death and on top of that Conley and Mitchell aren't 100%. Warriors in 6.

Denver has no interior or perimeter defense. MPJ and Jokic would get annihilated in the hpnr all series long. Warriors in 7.

Lakers, Dallas, and the clips are for real though. They shoot a lot of free throws and rebound too well for the warriors to legitimately have any chance of upsetting them in a 7 game series.

But next year hopefully Wiseman makes that leap and Klay is able to average around 12-14pts a game. Maybe trade their two first round picks for a beal or lavine.

^^lol at Dallas being for real .. they just got the clipz first round ... clipz in 5

utah is going to be tough as hell to take out second round for clippers

Damn shame Pacers have no Warren, Turner, or Levert . At full strength I’d put them at 4th in the East.

This year’s playoffs are the best in a while. The top teams got richer and there is no clear #1. Lots of seeding upsets on the way.

Some good, clean fun from the Great One -

Image1.jpg

Welp there goes TimeLord. Catch yall next season.

Boston is such a disaster they had such high hopes . Not sure why they’re obsessed with midget point guards.

Boston is such a disaster they had such high hopes . Not sure why they’re obsessed with midget point guards.
That's not why they underachieved, they underachieved because they are a team full of Harrison Barnes and Andrew Wiggins type of players. It's ok to have one of those guys start, but you can't have 3 of them. Luckily for them they can dump Kemba and Brown for players that can help them win. Like a Klay Thompson and Haliburton.

So much for Wizards VS Nets, it would have at least been a fun mismatch. Celtics have absolutely nothing to offer the Nets and will get swept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back