***NBA Thread - All Hail Giannis***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you remember all the lottery busts your loser franchise drafts every year? Lmao.

You seem hurt. I didn't even mention you, thinking you were a legit fan. I'll just lump you in with the casuals.

I’ll take that as a concession.

So rustled. You felt compelled to take up for the casual contingent. Take a step back and breath. Rustlemania. Maybe your boyfriend can buy you some Ben Gay for those old knees like 70% of your team. Do you need a PBR link so you can see who's on your team now? Just let me know.

So rustled. You felt compelled to take up for the casual contingent. Take a step back and breath. Rustlemania. Maybe your boyfriend can buy you some Ben Gay for those old knees like 70% of your team. Do you need a PBR link so you can see who's on your team now? Just let me know.
Zzzzzzzzzz. TL/DR. So what lottery bust did you loser franchise draft this year? Lmao

Zzzzzzzzzz. TL/DR. So what lottery bust did you loser franchise draft this year? Lmao

Can't let it go. You can get the last word like a woman. Using a TL/DR for a couple sentences. Holy shit you're rustled, lol.

We didn't have a pick this year you casual. Got damn you don't know shit. Just a basic Laker hugger. You probably left that Heat finals game before Ray hit that three. Flabby and sick, lol.

32-10 in the third. It's like they coast just to see what the opponent is going to do. Then they wakeup if it's close lol.

I fucking hate Mark Cuban so bad. I've watched this shit in Dallas for so long I don't know why I expect anything different. The Lakers can change their entire roster at will but the Mavs get their hands on a guy like Luka and then just sit there like they don't know wtf to do next.

This is literally the Mavs front office in the off season.

giphy.gif

I fucking hate Mark Cuban so bad. I've watched this shit in Dallas for so long I don't know why I expect anything different. The Lakers can change their entire roster at will but the Mavs get their hands on a guy like Luka and then just sit there like they don't know wtf to do next.

This is literally the Mavs front office in the off season.

giphy.gif

Don’t be so pessimistic, bro. At least you’ll probably get the Dennis schröder experience soon.

For the fourth time, the Bucks have signed Ersan Ilyasova

<TheDonald>

Status
Not open for further replies.