***NBA offseason thread - Raptors lurking for Durant***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Draymond is in mid season form. Lol.

the lakers wanted westbrick instead of the modern Jordan lmao

I called Draymond being in his feelings this year because of his contract. Draymond and Poole are competing for a large contract.

Draymond likes to call himself one of the smartest people in basketball. Maybe he is, but he is definitely an emotional baby.

Last edited:
I bet the narrative will be that Poole is cocky after last season and expects a big contract.

At least he finished getting his shots up afterwards.

I bet the narrative will be that Poole is cocky after last season and expects a big contract.

At least he finished getting his shots up afterwards.

If the Warriors load Poole up with about $180 million and Donkey doesn't get what he thinks he deserves, he's going to be pissed.

I called it. Waiting for A. Smith and Bayless to parrot this "report".

Iguodala is hearing none of it.

Rofl, no lies told by Poole
Draymond drove me crazy in the playoffs. I know he's not a scorer but a professional basketball player should be able to shoot open jumpers within 10 feet.

He was passing up open lay ups and floaters and passing to a teammate who wasn't expected it. He did that to Looney who was boxing out for a rebound since Draymond should have shot the ball. Looney turned the ball over and Draymond looked at Looney as if it was Looney's fault.

And I hate the way Draymond stops and picks up his dribble and looks for someone to pass the ball.

6w1ba8.gif

Draymond drove me crazy in the playoffs. I know he's not a scorer but a professional basketball player should be able to shoot open jumpers within 10 feet.

He was passing up open lay ups and floaters and passing to a teammate who wasn't expected it. He did that to Looney who was boxing out for a rebound since Draymond should have shot the ball. Looney turned the ball over and Draymond looked at Looney as if it was Looney's fault.

And I hate the way Draymond stops and picks up his dribble and looks for someone to pass the ball.

6w1ba8.gif
You’d be surprised at how many modern guards have awful jump shots up close

With the way the floor is spaced a high % shot isn’t practiced as much because you’ll rarely get that look

I don't think Green's a genius or dumb I think his ego is the result of everything he touches turning to gold regardless of how much he had to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back