***NBA offseason thread - Raptors lurking for Durant***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draymond Green went to Michigan St and is a die hard for them.

Poole went to University of Michigan
There has to be some beef there also

That’s damn near criminal.
Hes got to go. That team chemistry will never be right again if he stays, and no fucking chance you keep him over Poole.

If the video hadnt come out, maybe, maybe it gets swept under the rug. Now, no way.

That video basically forces the whoreios to suspend him.

Hes got to go. That team chemistry will never be right again if he stays, and no fucking chance you keep him over Poole.

If the video hadnt come out, maybe, maybe it gets swept under the rug. Now, no way.
Yeah I can’t see how they move forward with both of them. The punch was infinitely worse than I was anticipating. It was malicious, you can kill someone with a punch like that.

Yeah I can’t see how they move forward with both of them. The punch was infinitely worse than I was anticipating. It was malicious, you can kill someone with a punch like that.
240lbs guy sucker punching a 190lbs guy is not ideal to say the least. Surprised he wasnt hurt tbh.

Uhh, isn't curry good friends with donkey? Just trading Draymond may not be as easy as you think. The entire thing could turn nasty.

Fuck the Warriors anyways with their 100 million over the luxury tax bullshit.

hopefully this makes it easier in the West for the Clippers , Grizzlies, Nuggets

Status
Not open for further replies.