***NBA offseason thread - Raptors lurking for Durant***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes got to go. That team chemistry will never be right again if he stays, and no fucking chance you keep him over Poole.

If the video hadnt come out, maybe, maybe it gets swept under the rug. Now, no way.
Pools got a glass jaw you can’t have those guys reppin your squad

That deserves a game or two suspension I would think. Only thing is, first game of the season is ring night and they can't suspend him for that.

Whomever leaked the vid is getting fired.

That deserves a game or two suspension I would think. Only thing is, first game of the season is ring night and they can't suspend him for that.

Or just got promoted.

If they don't trade Draymond, he should be suspended for at least 20 games. Ring night means nothing in light of that video.

I think we all pictured the fight like a lot of NBA fights. They were jawing and maybe they got tied up and someone threw a punch as they were being separated. But this was much worse.

Last edited:
Uhh, isn't curry good friends with donkey? Just trading Draymond may not be as easy as you think. The entire thing could turn nasty.
Listen to Curry’s interviews since then. He stuck up for Poole.

He goes on to say, "Draymond apologized to the team. Jordan was there in the room ... as far as any suspension, punishment, fine, we will handle that internally."

i hate when they say stupid shit like, apologize to the team first. what the fuck, how about apologize to Poole first and foremost
There is no trust at this point. Poole can never feel safe on that team.

One of them has to go.

I wish we’d find out what Poole said.
This can't just be over money. Sure, they both stand to make a lot of money but they both have already made a lot of money and will continue to make a lot of money regardless.

Poole had to have banged Draymond's wife or something.

If Draymond is done the warriors are too soft to be competitive. They’re baby shit soft mentally. Gaymond is a horrible player for statistical contribution but at least he kicks someone in the nuts and resets the ass beating when they’re struggling.

Untitled000.png

There is no trust at this point. Poole can never feel safe on that team.

One of them has to go.
lmfao you realize the coach of this team had this exact thing happen to him with michael jordan, right? they will be fine.

lmfao you realize the coach of this team had this exact thing happen to him with michael jordan, right? they will be fine.
Kerr and MJ had a fight where both threw punches. Draymond snuck Poole in a way that would get him prison time if it happened anywhere else.

Kerr and MJ had a fight where both threw punches. Draymond snuck Poole in a way that would get him prison time if it happened anywhere else.
i wouldn’t call it a sneak but he definitely landed the hardest punch i’ve seen from a basketball player. even kermit washington didn’t KO rudy tomjanovich. i do think poole would have thrown back if he didn’t get knocked out

give me one reason indiana would want draymond, let alone for their most valuable trade piece.

edit: unless this is a joke, in which case, fair enough lol
The Pacers were in talks about trading Hield and Turner for Westbrook.

So the one good reason is that the Pacers management have lost their minds.

LOL at a game or two suspension. Its an 82 game season. If my only penalty is a couple games I'm not very much afraid of just fuckin someone up at will.

If Draymond is done the warriors are too soft to be competitive. They’re baby shit soft mentally. Gaymond is a horrible player for statistical contribution but at least he kicks someone in the nuts and resets the ass beating when they’re struggling.

Ain't no way they keep Poole over Draymond. Members of that team have already said in the past that without Draymond they don't win Championships. Even last year in the regular season when they were losing a lot of games they blamed it on Draymond being out with an injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.