• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunk Moreland

They shot my moms crown off
Banned
Reaction score
Will the NBA survive this? Are the Lakes the de facto champs?
So many question, so much time cause ain’t no nba being played right now.

Also...

I know some of you dudes ain’t doing jack because the NBA postponed the season (good riddance imo). I know a lot of you hang from MJ’s nuts 24/7/365. Consider this a PSA.

Space Jam is on Netflix. Thank me later

@Revolver @Madmick
Please Sticky.

tenor.gif

Basketball is done for this year. With all that's going on it's not coming back, players will continue to test postive because they enjoy clubbing, being out in public (can't blame them). If it does resume it will basically be by the time the 20-21 season starts. I for one don't want to see some BS best of 3 or best of 5 playoff series anyways.

Basketball is done for this year. With all that's going on it's not coming back, players will continue to test postive because they enjoy clubbing, being out in public (can't blame them). If it does resume it will basically be by the time the 20-21 season starts. I for one don't want to see some BS best of 3 or best of 5 playoff series anyways.
I’m sure some players enjoy family time too. They can’t all be into clubbing can they lol.

Should have kept the other thread going till the season resumed

Shame on the mod who allowed this thread to happen. About to have a gummies overdose

Shame on the mod who allowed this thread to happen. About to have a gummies overdose

I switched to oils because smoking increases the receptors for covid to latch onto. Took a bunch of droppers and noticed they were only half full so I just drank what was left in the bottle the other week.

Chit hit like a land slide. No idea how much was left in the bottle but if I hadn't gone through a few bad mushroom trips in my day I dont think I would have made it through.

I urge caution to all my bruhs on corona quarantine when it comes to the gummies and oils.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back