NBA Thread V4!!: Coronavirus locks down KD and Company

Was this thread great?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a decent game. Chuck came up big. Spurs couldn’t shoot free throws, which did them in.

Yo dawg if you want another tremendous game, cheggout Rocks at Sons Game 7 1995 WCSF

The video quality isn't the best but you get used to it and the game itself is amazing. What's crazy about this game is that Hakeem was struggling until the 4th yet the 47-win Rocks were still hanging in vs the 59-win Sons. Barkley was playing injured but KJ was unstoppable

Yo dawg if you want another tremendous game, cheggout Rocks at Sons Game 7 1995 WCSF

The video quality isn't the best but you get used to it and the game itself is amazing. What's crazy about this game is that Hakeem was struggling until the 4th yet the 47-win Rocks were still hanging in vs the 59-win Sons. Barkley was playing injured but KJ was unstoppable

Thanks bruh. Tip off at 8pm EST

Thanks bruh. Tip off at 8pm EST

The first half is pretty ugly, Hakeem playing like prime Joel Anthony and the refs blowing whistles on every other play. But it's worth watching to get the full context of the game heading into the 4th

Also the NBA should've brought Bill Walton back to the commentary booth a long time ago lol. Guy is awesome

Drexler bringing Rocks back in the 2nd half. Most aesthetic game in NBA history

Anyone who thinks these 90s superstars wouldn't dominate today's game is a drooling zoomer

Canadia pls

2019 Finals has a brutal asterisk tho so there might still be hope

Will watch this tonight. Last night I was watching Shaq and Penny take on the 96 Bulls. Loving the vintage ball wish we could see it in 4k..

Kawhi is being robbed of a ring. What a travesty.

I'm beginning the 4th quarter @auger38

Drex and Sam really laid the besmirch in the 3rd but it's Olajuwon time now

I'm beginning the 4th quarter @auger38

Drex and Sam really laid the besmirch in the 3rd but it's Olajuwon time now

Great heart by Barkley. Solid game!

Tomorrow at 8pm. I’ll actually be in the thread

Great heart by Barkley. Solid game!

Tomorrow at 8pm. I’ll actually be in the thread

Tip off in 10 ish minutes. I feel like the knicks can pull out game 1 if they can hold it down late.

Not having the score on the TV irks me to no end.

Rik Smits crushing it early.

They’re letting the T’s fly. Ridiculous

Oh shit! Shoving match!

Embarrassing for my Lakers. This is what happens when you have poor owners who’ve done nothing but be born into the right situation.

Embarrassing for my Lakers. This is what happens when you have poor owners who’ve done nothing but be born into the right situation.

This is why more senior level staff need to kneel for the anthem

I'm waiting for Steve Balmer to Buy em out and be the King of LA

Watch it, don’t watch it. I don’t care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back