NCAA Wrestling

He and JO upset in front of the hometown crowd. Fix blew leads in both. JO lost because of politics, apparently.

Also, he was borderline idiotic with the extra curriculars.. Zane is just physical right to the edge.

Who is Rhino on wrestling Twitter? I know he's a doctor and former Duke wrestler but that's all I can figure out. He's one of the very few who's actually not a complete fucking moron.

I love Rhino. He has great takes and he isn't a stupid redneck, which is rare in the wrestling community.

With USC and UCLA going to the Big 10, does that mean they will add wrestling?

This sounds about right.

I’ve been doing camps. And extremely high profile college and hs (nationally ranked teams) coaches, were all like “well yeah, matter of time”

Last edited:
Anyone else been keeping up with the age-group world's? USA is doing great but it just ain't the same without the Russians. Even though there are a ton of Russians repping other countries.

And speaking of Russians, another high profile guy jumped ship. Baitsaev is wrestling for Hungary now. And while he's a little long in the tooth, and can't beat Snyder or Sadulaev, he's got a MONSTER resume. Could be interesting.

And speaking of Russians, another high profile guy jumped ship. Baitsaev is wrestling for Hungary now. And while he's a little long in the tooth, and can't beat Snyder or Sadulaev, he's got a MONSTER resume. Could be interesting.

It's so hard to keep up with the Russians. I haven't even heard of this guy and I'm sure he'd have multiple world medals if he wrestled for another country

It's so hard to keep up with the Russians. I haven't even heard of this guy and I'm sure he'd have multiple world medals if he wrestled for another country
Yeah man. Their depth is insane. This dude has won multiple Yarygin, European, Military Worlds, Russian Nationals, and never made a senior world team.

Borderline A junior varsity tournament with two varsity teams in the US and Iran
I mean, Japan is still churning out regular medalists in the lower weights, and they're really very good. Cuba is still good for a handful of bronzes most years (in FS). Armenia seems to be trending upward. Uzbekistan is ok. Etc. Etc. Etc. But the Russians make it so fun, not only bc they're amazing and bring out the best in our guys, but bc their talent is so deep and you never know when the next Russian virtuoso is gonna show up and go off.

And even though there were still a bunch of Russians at worlds, none of them were really on fire. And it does seem that most times, when a Russian jumps ship, he's either gotten a bit old or not wrestling at the same level for whatever reason.

Hey so I have a question. Is there any ways of watching NCAA wrestling replays online?

I’m really interested in starting to watch NCAA wrestling as a sport but I don’t really know where to start.

Hey so I have a question. Is there any ways of watching NCAA wrestling replays online?

I’m really interested in starting to watch NCAA wrestling as a sport but I don’t really know where to start.
YouTube is pretty good UT I'm sure the other guys here can give you more/better sources.

Back