Neck Day

7even

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I’m lucky to have a nice neck machine in my gym. Do you guys train your necks?
This is a thread that is dedicated to neck training.

Don’t be this guy.

This is the neck machine that is in my gym. I’m the only one that uses it.

Scooby lol. His voice makes it so hard to watch videos but he's jacked for being 95

Last edited:
Well, every day is neck day. I like to use the 4 way neck machine at my gym, but I also use my neck harness, bridges and other exercises with no added resistance or manual resistance regularly. Your neck likes high volume with low to moderate intensity, isometrics work like a charm too.
And don't forget your traps.

weaw-train-your-neck-23682617.png

Deadlifts, heavy barbell shrugs and military press have always given me a thick neck/trap. I have no idea what a direct neck (specifically weighted) exercise would do for me. I suspect, hamper my recovery at this age. I used to do wrestling neck bridges when I grappled but consistent heavy shoulder and back work has done me wonders without.

neck harness and wrestler bridge almost every week.

I’m lucky to have a nice neck machine in my gym. Do you guys train your necks?
This is a thread that is dedicated to neck training.

Don’t be this guy.

Neck day sounds like a day where you give a bunch of head to some dude.

Seems less odd than dedicating an entire day to training neck.
Nothing here in this thread says that you should only train your neck on neck day. Also at the same time I don’t see anything wrong with going to gym for thirty minutes to an hour just to train your neck. That’s way better than arm day every day.

Last edited:
Seems less odd than dedicating an entire day to training neck.

You're not in the military anymore j, you can be your true and fabulous self as a civilian. We accept your lifestyle, you fought for the right to be the person you were born to be. That's just one more parade you can be in. Have some pride for Pete's sake.

You're not in the military anymore j, you can be your true and fabulous self as a civilian. We accept your lifestyle, it's up to you to be the person you were born to be.

<Neil01>

Bro, I was way gayer in the military than I ever have been as a civilian.

Gay chicken gets hardcore with drunk Marines.

Back