Neck Day

My only neck training is having a big assed cranium. And it's worked wonders. I could sit in a fully sunken-in gi choke from a 220lbs black belt and not even have to defend it. They couldn't cinch it tight enough to close the arteries. A chick did make fun of me for having a huge neck once but she was a skank anyways.

My only neck training is having a big assed cranium. And it's worked wonders. I could sit in a fully sunken-in gi choke from a 220lbs black belt and not even have to defend it. They couldn't cinch it tight enough to close the arteries. A chick did make fun of me for having a huge neck once but she was a skank anyways.

Cool story.jpeg.

Only one I've ever seen in my gym doing neck. I have a harness at home, but I usually just do use a plate to do flexion at the end of my workout. Need to start doing extension as well to avoid imbalances. Flexion also works the muscles on the side of the neck, so 4 way neck isn't really necessary.

A little trick if you're at the boxing gym and don't have a plate is to do static holds by pushing a heavy bag out, and just resisting it straightening back out with your head.

Back