Neighborhood roach

That flush back-of-the-head strike at 00:05 was probably the decider.

While there was not technique involved you could tell from the beginning white short had no pop behind his punches while windmill warrior was throwing all his bodyweight into those Bombsquad punches.

shades of Leonard Garcia winging shots at Korean Zombie in the first fight

That would be funny if these dudes started spraying foos with a can of raid after they roached them.

I wasn't in many fights as a kid, but I did win because I fought retards like this and my dad taught me to throw straight punches. Knowing nothing else except throw straights = you win 95% of kid fights.
I will second this notion.

I wasn’t in many fights in my life, and maybe 2 proper “squared up” fist fights.
Both I ended quickly with rudimentary straight punches, which I attribute to having taken a few years of karate when I was a kid.

thankfully the school I trained at had us throw many many repetitions of straight jabs and crosses (both stances) and at the higher belts we sparred a few times a month, which really helped me not to panic and keep focus.

If you Keep your hands up and throw straight punches You will win most fights against untrained people, particularly if there is alcohol involved, which there probably will be.

I will second this notion.

I wasn’t in many fights in my life, and maybe 2 proper “squared up” fist fights.
Both I ended quickly with rudimentary straight punches, which I attribute to having taken a few years of karate when I was a kid.

thankfully the school I trained at had us throw many many repetitions of straight jabs and crosses (both stances) and at the higher belts we sparred a few times a month, which really helped me not to panic and keep focus.

If you Keep your hands up and throw straight punches You will win most fights against untrained people, particularly if there is alcohol involved, which there probably will be.
Yes, don't panic and breathe. Most untrained people are gassed within 10 seconds. That I didn't learn until training kickboxing and BJJ later in life.

He went in with the Leben approach and ended up like Blaydes lol

Hit Y for High Punch repeatedly to ensure roachality.

Back