Rumored Neiman Gracie faces 'The Ass-Kicking Machine' on April 2 at Bellator 255

Neiman Gracie vs Jason Jackson

• Total voters

Kryptt

⭍ Dead Belt⭍
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Very risky fight for Neiman. He is risking his title shot against a solid striker with solid TDD who can piece him up if he doesnt take the fight to the ground quick.
J.Jackson has everything to gain from this fight, he has been rising in the WW ranks and seems to be improving with every fight. Very, very solid fight. I actually wanted to see J.Jackson vs Daley and MVP vs Gracie (this would have been big in Europe) but apparently MVP is looking for the next cab driver "who is very underrated".

This is a really good one. Winner should get a title shot. Jackson is legit as fuck think he would be top 10-12 rn in UFC. But this leaves the question, who does MVP fight? Daley? Larkin? Koreshkov? Please no more bums

This is a really good one. Winner should get a title shot. Jackson is legit as fuck think he would be top 10-12 rn in UFC. But this leaves the question, who does MVP fight? Daley? Larkin? Koreshkov? Please no more bums
Bellator WW should be objectively easy to book, but who knows with Coker at the helm and the rankings coming out? They should do:

Lima vs Amosov - WW Championship
Gracie vs Jackson - title eliminator
MVP vs Larkin
Koreshkov vs Daley

And there it is.

Bellator WW should be objectively easy to book, but who knows with Coker at the helm and the rankings coming out? They should do:

MVP vs Larkin
Koreshkov vs Daley

And there it is.
I have my reservations about MVP actually facing Larkin. Gracie called him out and Coker hinted that was the fight they wanted to book but somehow Gracie ended up facing J. Jackson. Until I see MVP walking down the cage to fight Larkin, Koreshkov, Storley, Davis, or even Homasi, I will assume he is ducking the top and fighting a local cab driver.

This is a great one. Jackson is legit AF but I'll go with Neiman

MVP vs Larkin
Koreshkov vs Daley

And there it is.
I like all those. But I agree with the majority consensus in that MVP doesn’t actually want to fight anyone good. These rankings are going to expose his ducking ways. With rankings, it officially is ducking if you don’t fight the top guys.

Have to see what the rest of the matchups in the div look like. I assume Lima/Amosov and then Larkin/MVP? IF thats the case then ok this fight is fine.

Have to see what the rest of the matchups in the div look like. I assume Lima/Amosov and then Larkin/MVP? IF thats the case then ok this fight is fine.
Its shaping up to be that way, even of they end up booking Lima vs Larkin and MVP vs Amosov, I would be OK with that, although it wouldnt make much sense.

I like all those. But I agree with the majority consensus in that MVP doesn’t actually want to fight anyone good. These rankings are going to expose his ducking ways. With rankings, it officially is ducking if you don’t fight the top guys.
I think everything is shaping up to be Lima vs Amosov and MVP vs Larkin but you never know. If MVP doesnt fight Larkin, Amosov, Koreshkov, Berkhamov, Storley, Davis, or even Homasi he will be exposed as a fraud.

Boom or bust for either guy. Either a brutal KO for Jackson or Neiman works that magic on the ground.

Well I for one am shocked MVP didn't want to fight either of these two.
Based on what though? Was he offered the fight? I think he is likely booked vs Larkin, Koreshkov or Homasi next. All top 10 WWs in Bellator and fun fights. Scott says MVP will get a top 10 guy next.

Based on what though? Was he offered the fight? I think he is likely booked vs Larkin, Koreshkov or Homasi next. All top 10 WWs in Bellator and fun fights. Scott says MVP will get a top 10 guy next.
If he doesnt fight a top 10 opponent he will be exposed as a fraud.

Just based on recent history, I hope he proves me wrong though.

If he doesnt fight a top 10 opponent he will be exposed as a fraud.
Long read incoming. I feel the criticism for his matchmaking has been taken a bit too far. He fought some decent guys before the Lima fight.

After the Lima fight he fought Kiely simply for the trash talk and kickboxer vs kickboxer style fight. Not great matchmaking by any means but I can see why Scott made that fight. MVP needed a highlight reel win to come back from the shadow realm.

After that he was booked to fight Derek Anderson who is a LW for the most part but one of the best Bellator fighters ever and he is now coming off a great WW win against 12-1 Mota. Instead he fought Melillo on very short notice.

The Anzai fight was also booked on very short notice to put MVP on the card. Anzai didnt deserve that MVP fight but Anzai is a much better opponent than someone like Melillo or Kiely. Anzai was Pancrase MW champ and was able to get multiple UFC wins.

Next he fought Ross Houston who was 8-0. In America maybe this fight wasnt ideal or big. It was more of a big deal in Europe. MVP was/is a star and Houston was a huge prospect and Cage Warriors WW champ. He was coming off that incredibly bloody fight against Dalby. In my opinion, this wasnt bad matchmaking. It was comain on the first card in France and quite a big deal in Europe.

All in all, I agree that there definitely couldve been better fights for MVP but he has fought some good guys and was willing to take short notice fights which we should appreciate. As far as I can tell there hasnt been any proof at all of MVP ducking any fights. Hes been calling for a Lima rematch for nearly 2 years now. He absolutely needs to fight someone like Larkin, Koreshkov or Homasi next.

Long read incoming. I feel the criticism for his matchmaking has been taken a bit too far. He fought some decent guys before the Lima fight.

After the Lima fight he fought Kiely simply for the trash talk and kickboxer vs kickboxer style fight. Not great matchmaking by any means but I can see why Scott made that fight. MVP needed a highlight reel win to come back from the shadow realm.

After that he was booked to fight Derek Anderson who is a LW for the most part but one of the best Bellator fighters ever and he is now coming off a great WW win against 12-1 Mota. Instead he fought Melillo on very short notice.

The Anzai fight was also booked on very short notice to put MVP on the card. Anzai didnt deserve that MVP fight but Anzai is a much better opponent than someone like Melillo or Kiely. Anzai was Pancrase MW champ and was able to get multiple UFC wins.

Next he fought Ross Houston who was 8-0. In America maybe this fight wasnt ideal or big. It was more of a big deal in Europe. MVP was/is a star and Houston was a huge prospect and Cage Warriors WW champ. He was coming off that incredibly bloody fight against Dalby. In my opinion, this wasnt bad matchmaking. It was comain on the first card in France and quite a big deal in Europe.

All in all, I agree that there definitely couldve been better fights for MVP but he has fought some good guys and was willing to take short notice fights which we should appreciate. As far as I can tell there hasnt been any proof at all of MVP ducking any fights. Hes been calling for a Lima rematch for nearly 2 years now. He absolutely needs to fight someone like Larkin, Koreshkov or Homasi next.

I think you're overstating some of his opponents tbh.

Anzai only got two wins in the UFC and they were against Roger Zapata and Luke Jumeau, who are both absolute bottom of the barrel in terms of UFC fighters, when he fought Mina and Jake Matthews he got absolutely killed.

Houston was losing the Dalby fight prior to the blood forcing the stoppage, if that had gone to the cards it was Dalby's fight unless it was a no contest. His best wins are probably either Stefano Paterno or his wins over Aaron Khalid, both of whom are mediocre.

The Anderson fight would have been decent, I agree.

Back