International Netanyahu witness dies in mysterious plane crash

I didn't think much about it, but since you put "mysterious" before "plane crash", I'm convinced it's a conspiracy.

He needs to spend the rest of his life in prison.

Almost all plane crashes are 'mysterious' until they're investigated. Remember when the Polish president, his wife, and many high officials died in 2010 when they were attempting to land at Smolensk to honor, with Russian cooperation, the Katyn massacre? Turns out the pilots, all top Polish air force pilots, just made multiple critical errors and crashed. People still think it's a conspiracy.

I didn't think much about it, but since you put "mysterious" before "plane crash", I'm convinced it's a conspiracy.
"There are no coincidences in politics." - Daniel Howes

Geron was one of more than 300 witnesses that prosecutors listed for Netanyahu’s trial on corruption charges. He is on trial for allegedly accepting expensive gifts from wealthy associates. Netanyahu, now the opposition leader in Israel’s parliament, has denied all the accusations and mocked the size of the witness list.

So, there are still more than 300 witnesses. Taking out 1 seems like a moot point.

Witnesses on the island interviewed by local news media said the crash occurred as the plane made an unsuccessful approach to land at Aristarchos International Airport...Greece's Air Accident Investigation and Aviation Board is investigating the causes of the crash, officials said Tuesday.

Doesn't sound particularly suspicious. I'd imagine all plane crashes are investigated.

What's more "mysterious" about this than any other plane crash?

You're a fool if you don't believe governments all over the world do shit like this when necessary

Back