Opinion Netflix's Series About Colin Kaepernick Looks Like Absolute Trash

Simple Southerner

Etriviere By Hermes Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

I have no interest in Netflix trying to convince me he’s some hero.

From pig socks comparing cops
to slave catchers to praising Fidel Castro

I don’t think any rational person believes for a single second that Kaepernick is an innocent victim because that’s simply not true.

You gotta be delusional if you think a show about a half white activist that grew up with "white privilege" complaining about equal justice would be good LOL

No one likes him.

The only FB friend of mine that is a fan of his (has him as his cover photo) is a guy who works for ABC/Disney as a writer in Los Angeles.

I won't be watching but I am amused at how much that trailer triggers you. Its pretty inoffensive.

Same here.
Not the least bit interested but I didn’t see anything in that trailer that was bothersome.

He was a mediocre backup tier quarterback who had one foot out the door of the NFL and desperately needed to find something to cling to. He found it.

Colin was pushed out of the league because the racist whites in corporate didn't like one of their work mules stepping out of line. If I was black, I would boycott the NFL.

Or the fact he didn’t start kneeling until he lost his starting job to Blaine Gabbert and then later turned down contract offers because he wanted starting QB money. You fell for the narrative hook, line, and sinker.

Also lol at boycotting a job that can give you generational wealth. You are a fool.

Last edited:
I'll sum it up for you. Half white guy, raised by white family and is super privileged. Goes to the NFL after playing at UNR and does really well. Gets a bunch of hype and popularity. Then gets girlfriend who is radical activist, Colin likes pussy, turns into activist too. His QB skills begin to fall off and he is released, racism claims everywhere, even though majority of league is African American. Teams don't want media circus for average backup QB and don't sign him. Gets a Netflix documentary, the end.

Back