New 80s style music retrowave synthwave

Old thread dead? Mega Drive’s 198XAD got me into it close to a decade or so ago. Still my favorite. Big fan of the “darker” style of it. Like cyber-punk in music form.

Went and saw Dance with the Dead and Magic Sword a few months ago. Great concert. Wish they had a shirt with the B-sides cover on it for sale. That shit would have sold like hotcakes imo

Yeah, Mega Drive is one of the most consistent acts and he's been releasing good stuff for a decade now. 198xAD's "sequel" 199xAD is almost as good:

I'll be seeing DWTD live in Barcelona in September with Daniel Deluxe. It's a shame they´re not touring Europe with Magic Sword, but hey, DD is def. no slouch!!!

Damn Robocok got the hammer? Why would they ban the endless threads of greatness?

Fantastic new release by Timecop1983

I'm into it too, but it's hardly a "new" genre. Synthwave has been a thing for at least 15 years now. Kavinsky has been at it since 2007.

Will catch these two live at Madrid on the 14th of October! Can't wait!

Feed Me created a synth track. And it's fucking awesome.

Someone might like this. Just came out 12 hours ago. New Gunship with Power Glove.

Hi guys! I just want to share my latest "mini EP" with you. It´s a mixture of nostalgia and darkness. Thanks for listening in advance!

Back