International New CCP directive bans "sissy men" on TV. CCP opposed to girly Korean and Japanese pop stars

They should thank their lucky stars that many of the 70 000 000 men without a prospective mate are low T panzies instead horny cavemen looking to club, then drag a woman home. Then again, dictatorship aren't the best at forethought due to not having checks and balances thus having no input from alternative ideas. I mean, the one child policy was doomed to cause a lopsided demographic due to this same way of thinking.

"Manly men good! Feminine traits bad!"
- Mongo the caveman

I mean, the one child policy was doomed to cause a lopsided demographic due to this same way of thinking.

I watched a documentary on the one child policy and the Chinese government was concerned about the problem of the Chinese people's preference for sons. Most of the the propaganda images used to push the one child policy featured a family with a daughter. Someone in the documentary said that even the aggressive propaganda campaign pushed by the government to have more girls couldn't overcome the long tradition for the Chinese people to prefer sons over daughters.

Heavy Islamic suppression of femininity is the opposite extreme. They should be called out for going too far as well.

It's foolish to swing the pendulum feverishly back in the direction of the other extreme. Balance is key.

The evidence is out there that the more autonomy women have, the better societies do. The societies that oppress women don't do well, but it seems like the other extreme of mindless, hedonistic, promiscuous, arrogant, obnoxious, attention whoring, tik-tok thot women doesn't work well for a society either.

That might not be a bad idea. A lot of the effeminate male bullshit in the West needs to be reigned in as well. I think a stronger focus on family might be the best approach where the man is seen as provider and protector while the wife is the primary caregiver of the children. A good man changes for the better when he has children and realizes how vulnerable his wife and children are and he needs to do what he must to keep them safe.

A masculine father:

Brandee_Gillham_Family_Photo.jpg
The problem with patriarchy is that it goes hand in hand with tribal supremacy. It's not a coincidence that as the US progressed on Civil Rights it also became less patriarchal. This is why you see rightwing Nationalist and fascist groups always promote Patriarchy and demonize women's liberation and gay rights.

The evidence is out there that the more autonomy women have, the better societies do. The societies that oppress women don't do well, but it seems like the other extreme of mindless, hedonistic, promiscuous, arrogant, obnoxious, attention whoring, tik-tok thot women doesn't work well for a society either.

There's no question, that the more impulsive aspects particular to women need be kept in check, same as with men.

For example, slut walks are an opposite spectrum swing. Women dont want men to behave like sluts, so the answer is to be one themselves? Fail.

Men shouldn't be overly feminine either, as women inherently despise it - and justifiably so. Both are bad for humans.

Feminisation of men is only well done, if slightly half done. 60/40, at best, would be my bet. There needs to remain a difference.

we need a paddle to play against, so to speak.

Last edited:
I watched a documentary on the one child policy and the Chinese government was concerned about the problem of the Chinese people's preference for sons. Most of the the propaganda images used to push the one child policy featured a family with a daughter. Someone in the documentary said that even the aggressive propaganda campaign pushed by the government to have more girls couldn't overcome the long tradition for the Chinese people to prefer sons over daughters.
Whether the desire to continue the family name or the tradition of naming your first born after Mohamed, the Chinese aren't alone in that preference. Should have been "first child policy" and tried to enforce the result of chance. It was an open secret that some families aborted girls after birth. People forget that China was stuck in their equivalent of the dark ages not that long ago.

The problem with patriarchy is that it goes hand in hand with tribal supremacy. It's not a coincidence that as the US progressed on Civil Rights it also became less patriarchal. This is why you see rightwing Nationalist and fascist groups always promote Patriarchy and demonize women's liberation and gay rights.

I certainly agree with the problems of a society with too much male control and influence. I believe it is extremely important to have a good balance of male and female leadership and influence. I was just suggesting that emphasis on men having a wife and children tends to discourage a man from becoming too feminine. I think a lot of couples who have children appreciate the balance of masculinity and femininity and how both the mother and father roles are important when it comes to raising children.

I guess one strong argument against my position is that people have been having children for the entire history of the human race and haven't learned to appreciate the important balance between male and female. If anything, the children were simply indoctrinated to maintain certain prejudices and naive attitudes and to pass it on.

Male K-pop / Jrock idols have almost exclusively female fans. They can ban it as much as they want, hetero men have never looked up to them nor are they the target audience. All they're doing is nerfing the teenage girl hunk folder.

Must be why taliban are so demonized

Obviously the Taliban are trash but yeah it is silly that Western media measures progress by these superficial markers. Its especially odd from right wing Westerners who view things exactly the opposite in their own countries and yet want to impose the values they're against elsewhere. Many on the right in the West who criticize the Muslim world for its LGBT rights track record are also among those who vehemently resist LGBT rights in the West itself.

EDIT: To be fair a lot of Muslim countries have serious problems in regards to LGBT folks that need to be addressed.
My Korean brother in-law is tall and handsome. He just walks down the street and Asian women are openly drooling over him. He lived in China for a few years and the women there were throwing themselves at him. As you have already pointed out, the average Korean male is far more masculine than the effeminate K-pop boys who are marketed to teen girls.
1195217133.jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Male K-pop / Jrock idols have almost exclusively female fans. They can ban it as much as they want, hetero men have never looked up to them nor are they the target audience. All they're doing is nerfing the teenage girl hunk folder.

Chinese boys will emulate K-Pop / J-Pop male stars to score Chinese girls. What's the CCP going to do, have police issue tickets and downgrade the social credit score for anyone dressing and grooming themselves in the style of K-Pop / J-Pop stars??

Moderate patriarchy is good, if anything we need more patriarchy these days.

The feminisation of men is a problem globally, or so it seems.

The trend is curious.
Microplastics and the lack of demonization of single mothers has been a catastrophe for men.

Before the simpcels try to jump on me for that, let it be known I was raised by a single mother and yes, that explains why I am such a fuck-up and idiot.

Makes sense when you consider they were/are communists that they could not anticipate the human nature and tradition and how that would effect policy.

I don't understand this. What is wrong with guys appreciating each other, especially when they train together. In the sauna, ducking toes and massaging shoulders.

Xi not based, contradicting my previous reply to the thread, since I was called out for free speech viations.

Obviously the Taliban are trash but yeah it is silly that Western media measures progress by these superficial markers. Its especially odd from right wing Westerners who view things exactly the opposite in their own countries and yet want to impose the values they're against elsewhere. Many on the right in the West who criticize the Muslim world for its LGBT rights track record are also among those who vehemently resist LGBT rights in the West itself.

EDIT: To be fair a lot of Muslim countries have serious problems in regards to LGBT folks that need to be addressed.

1195217133.jpg.jpg

The photos on the left of his meme don't have a fucking thing to do with lgbt rights lolz, nevermind the scale of it is like comparing a basket of rotten apples to Mount Everest. It would also probably be generous to say bdsm kink dog mask wearers constitute 1% of 1%... of the gay community. This is how and why @NoDak always ended up posting endless scrollbombs of jacked homo studs that less than 1% of Suredog posters are built like.

All that said, your point is correct. <45>

They should thank their lucky stars that many of the 70 000 000 men without a prospective mate are low T panzies instead horny cavemen looking to club, then drag a woman home.
More like everyone everywhere else in the world should be thanking their lucky stars. Eventually they're going to start poaching the rest of world of their women.

Especially now that it's becoming a wealthy nation with a huge unwedded male population. Chinese women will pick only the best Chinese men and the rest will take wives from elsewhere.

The only unknown here is generation z's desire to maintain their ethnic Chinese roots. But even then biology is hard to fight.

Heavy Islamic suppression of femininity is the opposite extreme. They should be called out for going too far as well.

It's foolish to swing the pendulum feverishly back in the direction of the other extreme. Balance is key.

Islamic encourages both femininity and masculinity both of which have been distorted to mean nothing in the secular world.

Yeah, well maybe they’re just sick of looking at a bunch of fucking little sissies (that you seem to know an awful lot about) everywhere, all the time. I mean, who can blame them?

Back