New Guns N' Roses song 2021 - Hard Skool

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
UPDATE-Another new song, Hard Skool

.....................................................................................................................................
Such a killa-ki-la-ki-la-ki-la-ki-la tune.

Last edited:
Corey's Angels did it better.

That song deserves this gif
8gjqZ58VNr2N2VQ6d6_uMWszGHXjAcmXFXCyEtGLj9MksD5YL80MsLZO8oiVKsVJZS_ao5S74IKPqYdZJjv9mbz-CIz6n4zA0IfFdMMRMtJbwgScFJJoVOhuavD4O6soeVQeN11tCiTb0X8

Is that actually GNR? Sounds like karaoke on a Tuesday night at a dive bar.
That can't be real?

AXL sounds terrible. Song seems to have no tune or groove either, might be the shit sound mix, but I couldn't get into it. The medusa head is pretty cool though.

Why does the song sound like Tenacious D?

Hope they don't play it in a month. Seeing them live in Indy.

Was stoked for the opener being Gary Clark Jr but he got pulled for Wolfgsng fucking Van Halen who doesn't even play his dad's songs wtf.

MARGINALLY excited for show

Hope they don't play it in a month. Seeing them live in Indy.

Was stoked for the opener being Gary Clark Jr but he got pulled for Wolfgsng fucking Van Halen who doesn't even play his dad's songs wtf.

MARGINALLY excited for show
I was thinking of crossing the border to see them in Bozeman but with variants all over the usa fuck that and hearing what amounts to a tribute g-n-r band is not worth it.

um, well it's alright. the music is decent. but man, axl's voice has gone to shit. it sucks, because that was a huge part of their sound.

I was thinking of crossing the border to see them in Bozeman but with variants all over the usa fuck that and hearing what amounts to a tribute g-n-r band is not worth it.
They were really good in 2016 at soldier field. Not sure about now. Variants are everywhere I had the jab and I can handle getting a cold of I got it post vaccine. I plan to not worry about it.

Axel just killed it touring with AC/DC. I don't know what you guys are smoking.

Back